A-League's Queensland Roar FC Changes Name

And for those who complain about the Golden State Warriors, Florida Marlins etc; representing a state that already has teams in more than one city, they're doing it because two new Queensland teams are entering the league. Common sense!

liverpool-1.png

And for those who complain about the Golden State Warriors, Florida Marlins etc; representing a state that already has teams in more than one city, they're doing it because two new Queensland teams are entering the league. Common sense!

But the Marlins acknowledge this and will be 'Miami' in a few seasons.

I don't think it's so much a matter that they "acknowledge this" as it is "they are required to do so as part of the terms of their agreement for the construction of a new stadium."

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I don't think it's so much a matter that they "acknowledge this" as it is "they are required to do so as part of the terms of their agreement for the construction of a new stadium."

Touche, I stand corrected.

Archived