NHL jersey designs

baronvg

Ok, maybe I made a mistake with my other post. I should have posted that in another forum. But, I'm hoping this post will be more like it. I used NHL 08(for PS3) to create a team and I put the process on youtube. Anyway, jerseys are (fairly) original and I present them to you for review. It's nothing special, and like most of the things of this nature, I was just having fun. The videos were created a year ago.

NHL 08 - Create a team - Home Skater

NHL 08 - Create a team - Away Skater

I also did the Goalies and you can just click on them if you're interested.

You show us how to do something that almost everyone who owns a the game knows how to do.

And then you post this in concepts?

Wtf is the point of this?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Ok, maybe I made a mistake with my other post. I should have posted that in another forum. But, I'm hoping this post will be more like it. I used NHL 08(for PS3) to create a team and I put the process on youtube. Anyway, jerseys are (fairly) original and I present them to you for review. It's nothing special, and like most of the things of this nature, I was just having fun. The videos were created a year ago.

NHL 08 - Create a team - Home Skater

NHL 08 - Create a team - Away Skater

I also did the Goalies and you can just click on them if you're interested.

Are these options available for other gaming systems?

lolwut.jpg

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived