Hamilton Knights

Patchey13

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruins have black/yellow, Pens just moved away from the Pittsburgh sports black/gold to Black & Vegas gold. The Ducks use very little orange, same with the sharks and the Flyers use a lot of it.

It's hard to say, the Ti-Cats use black/gold, the Tigers used black/gold back in the day and the Bulldogs just use the habs colours so that doesn't really matter. I think black/gold could work but a lot of people might not like that it's too much like the Bruins and sort of I guess, the Pens.

I tried to find like a city flag or logo, I couldn't. Goodluck picking the colours dude.

How about this for colour ideas?...

header-logo-city.jpg

Then throw in some silver. So Blue, yellow, silver...? To close to the blues? Sabres? Yeah I give up.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Here it is with orange

knights2.png

It appears to look red to me. :blink: But as for the logo, it is a nice start and could turn out looking great if you keep at it.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Knights would be a good identity for a pro team since there is not one out there. One thing to be careful of though is for the logo not to be to close to the Senators. I know the logos are different people from different eras but I know some people would try to draw a compairson.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Knights would be a good identity for a pro team since there is not one out there. One thing to be careful of though is for the logo not to be to close to the Senators. I know the logos are different people from different eras but I know some people would try to draw a compairson.

-Dan

Yeah, thats part of the reason I had the logo facing the opposite direction too, but the same basic head with armour on it could be compared quite easily, but Im hoping to get enough of a distintion between the two that there is little comparison.

I updated the logo on the first post

For the secondary, where would a Knight be without his trusty steed...pimped out in armor of course :D

knights_secondary.png

Im thinking of connecting the neck to the bottom, and squaring off the nose a little bit though

Going with the horse might be a better way to go.

You have the traditional "Knight" tie-in, plus the chess tie-in, and you avoid any Ottawa resemblance.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

For the secondary, where would a Knight be without his trusty steed...pimped out in armor of course :D

knights_secondary.png

Im thinking of connecting the neck to the bottom, and squaring off the nose a little bit though

Going with the horse might be a better way to go.

You have the traditional "Knight" tie-in, plus the chess tie-in, and you avoid any Ottawa resemblance.

Definitely agree with JQK. The helmet wearing warrior market is already cornered by Ottawa, as well as the London Knights of the OHL...

Londonknights.png

bump...

I made the logos in paint earlier.

Knights_logosheet.png

They're looking pretty good. I really like the horse a lot more than the knight, however. Would even go as far as to say to dump the knight and rename the team because the horse is kind of badass.

I agree to dump the knight logo, but I don't think renaming the team would be a good choice. I love that horse logo, and I think it would work great with the name Knights.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived