Hamilton Knights

Patchey13

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay well if I'm going to dump the Knight, I'll need a new secondary logo, so I'll get on that right away.

You can never go wrong with a shield logo. Especially with a team called the knights.

And you can keep the chess thing going with a rook logo or a king. heck, a logo with a pawn would look good if you did it right. The horse/knight logo is really good. I can't wait to see the rest of the concept develop.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Okay well if I'm going to dump the Knight, I'll need a new secondary logo, so I'll get on that right away.

Knights usually have a shield of a flag they fight "under" or rather "carry" don't they? There are also the swords. So you have options for a secondary and tertiary.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Knights usually have a shield of a flag they fight "under" or rather "carry" don't they? There are also the swords. So you have options for a secondary and tertiary.

Yeah, you could have some coat of arms, although it is in Canada, so you would have to be careful about it.

Great finished product, Patchey. I really like the new knight logo and the jerseys are good. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing the template for the alternate used for the home and roads.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Great finished product, Patchey. I really like the new knight logo and the jerseys are good. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing the template for the alternate used for the home and roads.

I can probably throw that together in a bit, Thanks alot though

The horse logo is very original. Everybody uses the knight. Great way to think outside the box. The jersey designs are very good and a very good choice of palette. The only thing I would like to see is for you to add your updates to the end of the thread. That way, people who didn't get to follow the thread from the beginning get to see the progression of the concept.

Keep up the awesome work.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

This is honestly one of my favourite concepts I've ever seen. I love how it has progressed and how you stuck with it. I also absolutely LOVE that colour scheme and the jersey design. And finally, what number font is that? I know the names are the Pheonix font.

g4104.png

I am very pleased with how this whole set turned out, I decided to keep the Knight as a Secondary/Alt logo. Here it is.

Hamilton_Knights.png

Im still open to suggestions so I'd love to hear your comments.

At first I didn't like the primary logo, but after seeing the concepts, that is the best logo to go with. The uniforms themselves are great, the colors are off the charts and the 3rd jersey is awesome.

spacer.png

Archived