MLB as Euro Soccer

jch

MickeyD's HQ are in Chicago, and why not a carmaker for the Tigers (assuming they could still afford it)? You should start over with baseball jerseys or BPs, have a clear list of franchises/sponsors, then put the real questions behind this : is the result THAT shocking, and is it likely to happen sooner or later.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back after the long weekend and ready for a new team. Next up...

SEATTLE MARINERS

The sponsor is pretty self-explanatory (they are owned by Nintendo after all). For the 3rd kits, I went back to the original blue & gold color scheme.

HOME

sea_epl_40.png

ROAD

sea_epl_21.png

3rd

sea_epl_III.png

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Orioles is the best in this series by far, looks real nice. How about seeing the Bo-Sox sometime?

Per your request...

BOSTON RED SOX

HOME

bos_2_EMC.png

ROAD

bos_epl_EMCII.png

3rd

bos_epl_III_EMC.png

I also have ones with Volvo as their sponsor since their is a special edition Red Sox Volvo available at New England Volvo dealers and their is Volvo signage all over Fenway. But, I went with Boston-based EMC as the sponsor.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

I'm hesitant to post another concept since the steam has apparently gone out of this thread. But since I have all of them done and taking up disk space, I fgiured - what the heck. So here's the next one...

NY Mets

HOME

mets_epl_I.png

ROAD

ny_mets_epl_II.jpg

3rd

ny_mets_epl_30.png

• 3 months later...
Orioles is the best in this series by far, looks real nice. How about seeing the Bo-Sox sometime?

Per your request...

BOSTON RED SOX

HOME

bos_2_EMC.png

ROAD

bos_epl_EMCII.png

3rd

bos_epl_III_EMC.png

I also have ones with Volvo as their sponsor since their is a special edition Red Sox Volvo available at New England Volvo dealers and their is Volvo signage all over Fenway. But, I went with Boston-based EMC as the sponsor.

Very nice - but the numeral font is wrong! You should've used the Red Sox numerals.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Very nice - but the numeral font is wrong! You should've used the Red Sox numerals.

*starts "Take his Water" chant*

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I can't believe that I just noticed this, but you have used the same number on every single jersey so far. How about mixing it up a little?

I was wondering if anyone was going to point that out. I did that for a reason - and it's a stupid reason. That's my number. I wore it throughout the bulk of my athletic career and I wear it now. So my apologies for the redundancy of it, but there is at least a reason behind it.

I think that he/she may have been referring to the fact that the font you are using for your numbers is the same for each set. Have you looked into mixing the numbers up a bit? For example, another person posted about putting the Red Sox signature numeral font on the Red Sox kits - maybe that could be an interesting look?

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived