Pyramid Breweries

ashbob

I think they figured they have lost true Craft Beer drinkers so they are going for the XTREME dumb Taco Bell type person. Will never touch a Pyramid beer again. Check out the rest of the line, just bad stuff.

new_audacious.pngnew_thunderhead.pngnew_curveball.png

Is Pyramid the brewery that was just bought out by Magic Hat?

Dude, the conversation is about the design of the Pyramid brand. Google could answer your pointless question by typing "pyramid magic hat" into Google. And yes, that was over a year ago.

Dude, the conversation is about the design of the Pyramid brand. Google could answer your pointless question by typing "pyramid magic hat" into Google. And yes, that was over a year ago.

See, this is all you had to say, instead of being an asshat about it all.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

See, this is all you had to say, instead of being an asshat about it all.

I have to agree with Lee. It would have been quicker for you to just answer the question than reprimand Lee and still answer the question.

And, is new labeling you don't like really a reason to stop drinking that brand of beer? As long as the same beer is inside the bottle, and you enjoyed the beer with the old labeling, peel the labels off and enjoy!

Sorry for ruining your Internet-viewing experience.

Anyway, I asked the question because I thought that was the case...however the Magic Hat aesthetic is miles apart from this one. When I saw the thread's subject I would've expected the Pyramid "brand" to gain more of the out-there look that Magic Hat has, which clearly hasn't happened. Just find it interesting, is all.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• 2 years later...

Over in the UK Bulmers cider have rebranded and gone for a more traditonal but cleaner look that moves its look away from rival Magners:

New;

main.Bulmers_Pear_Original_CrispBlend_new_packagingApril2011.jpg

oLD:

cider.jpg

I thought Bulmers and Magners were the same product sold under different names.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived