Blue Jays Concept

patsox

Well, you certainly cleaned it up quite well, so props on that. Everything looks a little cleaner and it's MUCH better! However, it's still a little boring. Looks like you spent time cleaning it up, but spent 5 minutes on the concept itself. Just numbers on a logo slapped on front? No pipping or something along those lines? C'mon, Brian. Get the creative juices flowing.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a reasoning for the lack of player names?

I don't know how to arch them. If anyone can help me locate a program other than Microsoft Word that has a text-arching feature then I will add names on the backs.

Anyway, here is what I came up with for the away uniform. I like the current away wordmark and I obviously like the font considering that I used it for the numbers on the home uniform, so I took the current road wordmark and got rid of the beveling. I scrapped the beveling because I believe that the way they use it now takes away from the greatness of the wordmark. I kept the same number font for the away uniforms, but added a thick white outline and a thinner black outline to mirror the wordmark on the front. I added a sleeve patch of the cap logo because I wanted to keep that logo on the jersey like it is on the home uniform for consistency's sake.

BlueJaysAwayConceptFinal.png

Lettering is pretty small on the front and it gets lost in the jersey, in my opinion. Perhaps try to make it bigger and add more of a black outline. Maybe even lighten up the blue a little bit.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Is there a reasoning for the lack of player names?

I don't know how to arch them. If anyone can help me locate a program other than Microsoft Word that has a text-arching feature then I will add names on the backs.

First of all, come on, you could still rotate and position each one individually and second, yo' welcome! (#18-19)

Shhh...nobody say anything, maybe it will go away.

The ironing is delicious.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sadly no Chuck, sadly no. I'm glad I got to be apart of this glorious joyride headed for the graveyard. Thank you for this experience patsox.

Oh, and your concept isn't very good. Just throwning that out there.

Sadly no Chuck, sadly no. I'm glad I got to be apart of this glorious joyride headed for the graveyard. Thank you for this experience patsox.

If you tried to be more insightful rather than attempting to put me and my concept down, than I would respect your opinion. Unfortunately though, you decided to take the alternate route and be rude to me. Quit posting in my threads if this is the only kind of thing you have to say to me.

Ok PS, here is what I have to say: I undertand you are trying to put your ideas together into a concept. Your ideas are not terrible. However, many here feel that you do not put enough effort into your concepts. Or, there simply isn't enough to do with your idea. Just keep working at it.

I went through that entire post without saying anything "rude" to patsox. (bow)

If you tried to be more insightful rather than attempting to put me and my concept down, than I would respect your opinion. Unfortunately though, you decided to take the alternate route and be rude to me. Quit posting in my threads if this is the only kind of thing you have to say to me.

I can't read stuff like this from you. You are simply impossible to take seriously.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

How insightful can he be, all you did was slap a number font on the back of two jerseys and add the Canadian Flag as a patch, that is not a concept. I didnt know how you were before I got here, but I thought you were okay when you got back. You used to be nice about other concepts and still are on some. But you rip threads sometimes like re-colors when they are more creative than any of your concepts. Actually come up with some designs that change alot from the teams, but if you want people not to constantly rip you on your threads then stop posting them. If you want to make a concept than do something creative for once. It is said threads like this get 2 pages full of comments when other people put actual time and creativity in their concepts.

IBTL, patsox for once just listen to everyone and if you would do like I just said you might not get criticized as much. Unfortunatly people have told you this before so it is obvious that you just like doing this and enjoy getting bashed by making half-assed concepts, because you like the attention.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Ok PS, here is what I have to say: I undertand you are trying to put your ideas together into a concept. Your ideas are not terrible. However, many here feel that you do not put enough effort into your concepts. Or, there simply isn't enough to do with your idea. Just keep working at it.

I don't mean to feed the fire, but "Just keep working at it" is not the problem. It is the effort that people have a problem with, and the interminable neglect to listen to any criticism and requests for a smidgen of cleanliness or genuine effort in just one concept. I am not one to normally jump in and pile on something, but it is quite old and tired and inexcusable, as is, for the record, the inevitable repetition of the same exact show every single concept by him. It's like watching Vantage Point, but it would still be a better movie. But still embarrassing, predictable, and kinda lame.

Now, on the backs of these roads, I feel like I am lost in a desert. I think the numbers are way too high and it is so empty. Also, when imagining that shade of blue hat with the dark-ish grey jerseys, I am just not getting a good vibe. I can't believe I'm actually saying this seriously, but...

It needs more black.

Is it just me, or are the people who have the biggest problem with patsox the same people who came on after his suspension? I'm not saying he does or doesn't deserve what he's getting, but I wonder how they'd respond to this after they've seen some of his absolute worse.

BTW, I'd like to see a T cap. Maybe with a black bill.

I hate to keep the bashing going, but really, with this one, it is difficult not to say anything bad. Seriously, Patsox, all you did was paste the logo on the front and a number on the back (which is out of place I might add), added a Canadian flag to the sleeve. It's almost as if you are crying out for people to keep bashing your concepts. If you do not put more effort, into a concept than this, what kind of response do you expect to get?

EDIT: Also, there's no piping on the sleeves or the pants? Wow.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Okay looks like I won the over/under.

Also, what does IBTL stand for? It's been killing me.

"In Before The Lock"

Meaning, the poster has replied to the thread before the thread has been shut down by the mods.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Okay, I've tried to not bash any of your concepts, and I've even actually said nice things about some of your stuff to encourage you, but this is just pushing me over the edge. I have seen so many threads with concepts exactly like this, and time and time again, people tell you exactly what's wrong with your concepts. And they hit it right on the nail! They are all sloppy, uncreative, and unfinished. People tell you this in every single thread you create, and you know what?, you haven't listened to any of them! I mean come on. Every single one of your concepts are the same. Trying not to be too harsh, but they are sub-par to say the least. Exactly why you can't criticize this man for saying this. You just can't call someone out for providing negative feedback that doesn't contribute to improving your concept when you have never listened in the past. We just don't know what to post anymore, and we really should just listen to DP and not say anything at all. Seriously, I wouldn't put another concept out until you really improve a whole lot, because they are just pissing people off, really.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Okay looks like I won the over/under.

Also, what does IBTL stand for? It's been killing me.

"In Before The Lock"

Meaning, the poster has replied to the thread before the thread has been shut down by the mods.

Oh I see. Thanks.

g4104.png

Archived