New Bengals Uniforms Update

Jungle Jim

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this could also end up being way too busy, and being a buffalo bills uniform (they try to throw in a little bit of everything, but they end up with their own original disaster)

That's what I was thinking. I love the current uni. I have no problem with the idea of an orange alt and I am glad they are not changing the helmet, but they should leave the black and white jerseys alone.

Please, no funny shoulders (Tenn/Buff) and no stupid sleeves (Atl). I really hope they are almost identical to what they have now.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just a reminder, tomorrow (Thursday, April 22) is the big day! I'll post something here as soon as I hear it.

JJ

I can't wait tee hee. I'm gettin all giddy like a litle school girl!

me and you both! :D

Where's that "flip the bird" smiley when I need it? I suspect that at least you have the "little school girl" part right.

Just a reminder, tomorrow (Thursday, April 22) is the big day! I'll post something here as soon as I hear it.

JJ

I can't wait tee hee. I'm gettin all giddy like a litle school girl!

me and you both! :D

Where's that "flip the bird" smiley when I need it? I suspect that at least you have the "little school girl" part right.

uhhh I wasnt makin fun of you, i seriously can't wait..

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm very sorry, josh, and GMS, too. Seriously, I apologize for misunderstanding and my hasty response. My sarcasm detector was set too high and malfunctioned! Thanks for not going off on me! :mellow:

Anyway, I think 5:00pm eastern is the time for the press conference.

Anyone else think that the "B" logo replacing the sweet tiger head on the NFL homepage is a bad omen?

I love the Bengals (second only to the Broncos), but they seem to have a propensity to screw up what good is left in the organization.

Looking at the white jersey and all I have to say is...

Damn the Titans!

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived