Another Blue Jays Concept

bowld

I love the Blue hat. Not too sure about the TORONTO wordmark on the Home..... Hmmmm, interesting. Aside from that, the sleeve logo looks a bit too big, and the rest is almost exactly what they wear now. I do love that hat though....

canada.png

I like how the wordmark appears to be floating in front of the jersey. Is this some sort of 3-D effect? Would you have to wear 3-D glasses to get the full effect?

Patsox, this is 10 times better than your Jays concept. So, if I were you, I would shut up before people start getting pissed at you again, and an innocent person's thread gets graveyarded.

As for the concept, I like this look, but to me it seems a little unnecessary to have the maple leaf sleeve patch. I mean, just cause the team is in Canada, doesn't mean that they should instantly have to have the maple leaf included. Maybe that's just me, but I think the red maple leaf seems really out of place. I like everything else, but "Jays" should probably be used on the home jerseys instead of "Toronto". Overall good job on this.

EDIT: very minor error; the MLB logo on the hat is filled in with blue where it should be white.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

The numerals would look SO much better with a thin strip of white in between the blue and black to emulate the wordmark.

If you are gonna get rid of the gray and get rid of the bevel, you might as well do it on the logo, too. It looks out of place.

Looks good, but there are a few problems. First off, I don't really like having "Toronto" on the home jersey. I would use a jays script or logo. On the numbers, it's really interesting how they seem to float like that. Interesting look. But I agree with elliot, some white would make it look much better. Overall, nice work. I am one of many that thinks the BLUE Jays should use BLUE.

Archived