LA Clippers Concept *UPDATE*

RichNCreamy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GIGANTIC improvement my man. The ship is leaps and bounds better.

The one thing left to fix is the wordmark. I think something a little extra can be done, to give it some pizazz. Maybe make the tail on the C come under/over some of the other letters, in the save wave pattern as the water.

i'll agree here...nice work on the update. it's quite close to a finish.

fiasco, I'd have to disagree. 2 strokes isn't that much, and it's really used well and only when necessary, which I think it is.

On second thought, this would look much better with different colors. Try a little less bold colors, go for a less saturated version of both. I'd say a blue in between royal and baby blue.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

fiasco, I'd have to disagree. 2 strokes isn't that much, and it's really used well and only when necessary, which I think it is.

On second thought, this would look much better with different colors. Try a little less bold colors, go for a less saturated version of both. I'd say a blue in between royal and baby blue.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant "stroking" in a completely different context.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant "stroking" in a completely different context.

lol yeah I gotcha.

I'm very happy with the latest version, and I appreciate all of the positive feedback. I'm tweaking the wordmark now to include some sort of flourish on the 'C' as some of you have suggested, but so far I think the current look is the best, so I may just stick with that.

Some recolors:

ClippersRecolors.png

t54625he4t7.jpg

I be strokin'

I stroke it to the east

I stroke it to the west

I stroke it to the woman that I love the best

I be strokin'

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The top right colours remind me a bit of the Warriors, which isn't a huge deal, but they're division rivals so maybe it's worth considering. I like both bottom colour schemes.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

What if you flipped the half-basketball so that it looked like the shape of a boat?

I think it may work if executed well.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Love it, the half moon background is very necessary because without it just looks like silas precariously balanced on top of the current logo, the overall logo winds up being a weird shape. But I think you probably know that and that's why you said you like it better too

Archived