Ryan Leaf?!

Jimmy!

Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf has been indicted by a Randall County grand jury on drug and burglary charges.

Story

Was he just not that good to begin with? Did he surround himself with the wrong crowd? Or was it a combination of both?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

It's not really who he surrounded himself with; more of the fact that he really didn't try to surround himself with good people. He never got along with his teammates (apparently that video of him jumping down someone's throat back when he was with the Chargers was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to his interaction with teammates), he NEVER got along with the media, and was just aloof.

Plus, he was a system QB in college. That's rarely ever a good sign for college QBs going into the NFL. So you could say it was a combo of both. It's really a damn shame to see that he's still getting in trouble. I thought he was over that.

It's really a damn shame to see that he's still getting in trouble. I thought he was over that.

I don't know if he has been in trouble with the law before, even with all what has happened in his NFL career. I think it's a bit of a shame what has happened to him, because I would have thought he was doing just fine.

I wonder why he's rehabilitating in British Columbia?

I saw, I came, I left.

It's not really who he surrounded himself with; more of the fact that he really didn't try to surround himself with good people. He never got along with his teammates (apparently that video of him jumping down someone's throat back when he was with the Chargers was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to his interaction with teammates), he NEVER got along with the media, and was just aloof.

Plus, he was a system QB in college. That's rarely ever a good sign for college QBs going into the NFL. So you could say it was a combo of both. It's really a damn shame to see that he's still getting in trouble. I thought he was over that.

But does not getting along with teammates, media, etc. translate to suck quarterback? Would he have crapped out if he had been drafted by Indy?

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, I guess.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Bad news for me, he's my MLF quarterback. Hahah, Big Mike's giving him a 4 game suspension.

5 games actually, which is half of our season

On another note, is he not going to be serving jail time for this, it doesnt say in the ESPN story.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived