Sign in to follow this  
Ry

Utah Utes Baseball

1233862.jpg

No slash on the home pants. I'm liking how they use the same # font as the football team.

ncf_u_johnson2_300.jpg

If you look closely it looks like there is a slash but they just made it the same color as the pants.

1233862.jpg

No slash on the home pants. I'm liking how they use the same # font as the football team.

ncf_u_johnson2_300.jpg

If you look closely it looks like there is a slash but they just made it the same color as the pants.

I thought the same thing when I first saw that pic.

1233862.jpg

ncf_u_johnson2_300.jpg

Same thing goes for USF, once basketball goes UA this Fall, rumor has it all USF sports will use the same number font.

Oh, good...right as I'm graduating, so I don't have to see them... I HATE UnderArmour.

It almost looks like there's a reinforced knee and they took some creative license with the uppermost seam.

Seeing as its UnderArmour I think the idea of it being some kind of ventilation is most probable. On the home uni's it just looks like they decided to match it up, if they did that on the away set, it wouldn't be a bad look at all.