Monterrey Mexpos?!?

mrfab

I LOVE the Mexemoticon! You CC'ers are TOO talented :notworthy: !

Brian, I suspect you're right about a Norfolk MLB team being "Hampton Roads". The abortive George Shinn NHL bid was Hampton Roads Rhinos, which I have a logo of but can't scan yet, sorry..., colors were purple & teal, like Charlotte Hornets, logo was basically cartoon rhino holding hockey stick & w/facial bandages & scars. Cute, but basically CC'er's could've done A LOT better...

FYI: The altitude of Monterrey Mexico is about 1800 feet; Las Vegas' altitude is just under 2200 feet. Translation: BOTH serious launching pads!!

"'Spos Win! 'Spos WIN!!"

LOVE these plucky baseball orphans, darn your sports geek hearts!! B)

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

Wish I could remember what sportswriter came up w/a gem of a quip about a potential Monterrey/Toronto World Series: "Just HOW many national anthems would be required to be sung before every game?!?". LOL'ing here!

Two naturally, but Fox would cut to commercial during both of them, instead of just one this time :wacko:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Wish I could remember what sportswriter came up w/a gem of a quip about a potential Monterrey/Toronto World Series: "Just HOW many national anthems would be required to be sung before every game?!?".  LOL'ing here!

Two naturally, but Fox would cut to commercial during both of them, instead of just one this time :wacko:

Fox's Solution: Put both teams in the same league!

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived