New Twins Wordmark

no97

Here's my take on the full script based off of the new "Twins" mark (again, thanks to Patchez for vectorizing the new wordmark which allowed me to create the "Minnesota" script):

Minnesota-Twins-wordmarks.gif

I'm still a little iffy about the 'M' and 't' in Minnesota.

newawayrumor3.jpg

So you are thinking something like this?

I was thinking more of one of these, maybe a preferrance on them retaining the road pinstripes.

TwinsAwayUniforms.gif

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking more of one of these, maybe a preferrance on them retaining the road pinstripes.

TwinsAwayUniforms.gif

I am not entirely sure where I read this, but I am 99% positive they said there would be no away pinstripes. So, if that's the case the only difference is a small amount of piping and front numbers (which I agree will probably be there)

TwinsAwayUniforms.gif

I would assume that if the Twins were to take the trouble to make a road script to match their primary wordmark, that the matching "M" hat would stay. It just makes too much sense -- not that such a thing has kept teams from making poor decisions in the past.

TwinsAwayUniforms.gif

I would assume that if the Twins were to take the trouble to make a road script to match their primary wordmark, that the matching "M" hat would stay. It just makes too much sense -- not that such a thing has kept teams from making poor decisions in the past.

That new Minnesota treatment is awesome looking...but it ain't happening. Sorry.

TwinsAwayUniforms.gif

That new Minnesota treatment is awesome looking...but it ain't happening. Sorry.

So what is happening!?

went to TJ Maxx today and found a tee with that script on it for $10,

it was so odd to see it after I had been talking about it

I too was in a TJ Maxx today. Your pic is not showing up, but I'm going to assume it's the grey shirt with the "Minnesota" script from above on it. I didn't buy one because they only had huge sizes.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

TJ Maxx is great. Just picked up 3 Phillies "Junk Food" style shirts (some other brand though) that actually are fitted and fit me really well (and have cool designs on them.)

Also got a RBK Phillies raglan-style (gray body, maroon sleeves) with cool stitched-in '80s Phillies script. Unfortunately, RBK's definition of a medium is more like my definition of a total fat ass. That one's going back.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I too was in a TJ Maxx today. Your pic is not showing up, but I'm going to assume it's the grey shirt with the "Minnesota" script from above on it. I didn't buy one because they only had huge sizes.

Then you get one and mail it to your buddy in Vancouver.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Then you get one and mail it to your buddy in Vancouver.

XL?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I just saw these linked to on TwinsBallpark.com:

mntwins2010.png

They seem somewhat plausible. The away ones seem very possible. The home one not as much simply because we've heard it's just the updated wordmark. As for the alternate, that could be right, but we've heard that it'll be the beige/cream that we've seen the Giants and Padres sport.

Can any of you who've seen the updates say if this is right or which one(s) might be close or off base?

It would be silly to have scripts that don't even come close to matching the official wordmark.

It would be silly to dot the i with stars on two of the jerseys, and just a dot on the other.

It would be silly to have a script that has the team name written in the tail.

It would be silly to have an alt that is the same as the road, but with a different colored wordmark and a different tail.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived