Baseball Signatures

patsox

I decided that instead of going with the team's primary color for the background I would go with the color of the walls of the stadium. It's something different and I've never seen anything like this on here before. Here are some examples:

StadiumSigLA.png

StadiumSigBOS.png

StadiumSigNYM.png

If you would like one for your team, don't hesitate to ask! Requests are welcome!

Where's the stadium?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

If you tried making it look more like the stadium wall, then someone might want these. But, right now they just look like a teams logo slapped on a green background.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

If you tried making it look more like the stadium wall, then someone might want these. But, right now they just look like a teams logo slapped on a green background.

Agreed. Perhaps for the Red Sox signature, add the Jimmy Fund logo or better yet, the scoreboard on the Monstah. I'm also hoping your idea for the Cubs, if you have one, is to add an ivy affect. It's an interesting concept, but I think more can be added to make it look really unique.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

1. Put the "home run" line on the top, so that it looks more like the actual outfield wall (assuming all stadiums have some kind of line - I'm not sure about this.)

2. Instead of two logos, put "378" (or whatever the actual feet markings are for each stadium.) You can keep one of the logos, or use left field / center field measurements or something like that.

3. Put thin vertical lines in there, so the backgrounds look like actual wall panels.

4. Don't try this for the Cubs.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1. Put the "home run" line on the top, so that it looks more like the actual outfield wall (assuming all stadiums have some kind of line - I'm not sure about this.)

2. Instead of two logos, put "378" (or whatever the actual feet markings are for each stadium.) You can keep one of the logos, or use left field / center field measurements or something like that.

3. Put thin vertical lines in there, so the backgrounds look like actual wall panels.

4. Don't try this for the Cubs.

The Metrodome, Wrigley, and Fenway don't have the line off the top of my head. You're right though, the majority do. The dimensions would look really cool on these sigs though, I would advise you to use them.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Let me be the first to request a cubs one :P

if you whip up something that looks nice, i might use it.

good luck and we're all counting on you

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Love the concept, but its pretty hard for someone to get what its supposed to be when they're seeing it for the first time. Probably need to make it more realistic, rather than just the colour. As of now, if you don't explain your idea, it looks like you used the wrong team colours for the background or something.

Wade-sig.png

Thanks for the constructive criticism everyone. I appreciate it. I'm going to be out of work due to surgery for a while, so I'll have plenty of time to work on these and get them right. You all have presented some very good ideas and I will definitely keep them in mind as I work on these.

Archived