Anaheim Ducks Re-branding

Patchey13

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a designer, just a logo fan, so I can't really give specific advice, but you've done a great job so far incorporating the advice of others. I don't know if it bothers anyone else but the missing wing on the other side is the only thing I can really think of. This logo has come along nicely so far. Suggestions for a secondary, I think the webfoot would be best, but that's already been done so maybe a logo where the duck is coming head on.

I like the 2nd one the best but make the triangle behind the logo the same colour as the beak. I think adding yellow to the 2nd one will make it even better. The grey background isnt doing it for me.

beLEAF

Not bad at all! I think the logo should be tilted towards the left slightly so the triangle doesn't look like it's falling over--as it is now it has a bit of a look of instability, which is not a good look for a sports team!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Looks good, #2 is the best. A couple of things, first off, I don't know why you downgraded the eye again. Make the eye more like the last update. The other thing, I feel like there is a color overload here. In each of these color options there is about five different colors in one logo. Tone it down a bit and this will be great.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived