Anaheim Ducks Re-branding

Patchey13

Third one is the best IMO.

Only thing I'd look at is the white in the eye, not keen on that, the eye needs more detail than the solid yellow you had in the earlier versions but there isn't enough contrast between the white and yellow to make this work. I'd look at keeping the whole eye area yellow but add a small half circle or possibly triangle of the purple used for the eye out line. I'd try it hanging down from the top of the eye first of all but may work equally as well coming up from the line at the bottom of the eye. I'd suggest just having a play with shape and position to see what you think is best but I'm sure it will work better than the white due to the much greater contrast in colours.

Hope that makes sense!

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like what you've done so far, but I believe the chest of the duck should be much thicker and curved. That way there wouldn't be very much of the shield visible except for the upper left corner.

Also is anyone else reminded of the Pens old logo by this concept?

3102.gif

edit: I guess I wasn't the only one.

I like what you've done so far, but I believe the chest of the duck should be much thicker and curved. That way there wouldn't be very much of the shield visible except for the upper left corner.

Also is anyone else reminded of the Pens old logo by this concept?

3102.gif

edit: I guess I wasn't the only one.

Yeah, I like what you've done with the logo, especially incorporating people's advice, but I'll never be able to get past the Penguins similarities. Shield with a bird facing the left... just too close to work on that level. But disregarding the Pens logo, I like your work.

I'm liking this logo. It's been interesting to see its evolution. Some people seem bothered by the shield. You could try removing the grey from in front of the duck's body and extending the green feathers at the back to cover that grey area. You'll still have an interesting shape. If you want to have grey, you could put it back in the duck's body. Usually a mallard has maroon only on the front of its chest. Good work.

Archived