I kinda miss the old Reds jerseys

rmackman

The Reds had the worst decade era for uniforms? I disagree. I think the Milwaukee Brewers beer can look was horrible. Oh and if you want to go horrible decade or whatever, try the Toronto Blue Jays since 1997 onward. The addition of red and the horrible number font to their current debacle that they wear. Sorry for 12 years, the Blue Jays have been horrible looking.

What the Reds have now is great, if they'd only change the number font.

That's crazy talk. The numbers are one of the better aspects of the unis. It makes them stand out among all the other teams sporting red.

The Reds had the worst decade era for uniforms? I disagree. I think the Milwaukee Brewers beer can look was horrible. Oh and if you want to go horrible decade or whatever, try the Toronto Blue Jays since 1997 onward. The addition of red and the horrible number font to their current debacle that they wear. Sorry for 12 years, the Blue Jays have been horrible looking.

I thought the Clemens era Blue Jays set was fine. Not as good as the championship era set, but still nice. I agree with you about the current set.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived