Portland Timbers

Dave Ship

The one thing that really bugs me is the font used on the back of the collar. Not sure what you were going for there. Also, would love to see a green home kit and a gold away kit, going for tradition and all.

Gosh, say please at least.

(I start to hate this place, no really.) Inner thought are not forbidden from Ginevra conference, correct!?

Cool your jets, haus. I gave you a little critique and I mentioned something that I think may lend to a better design. Don't get all bent out of shape over a suggestion. Haha it's not like I said change it to green, DAMMIT!!!

I don't need you.

(ignore him.) Inner thought

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one thing that really bugs me is the font used on the back of the collar. Not sure what you were going for there. Also, would love to see a green home kit and a gold away kit, going for tradition and all.

Gosh, say please at least.

(I start to hate this place, no really.) Inner thought are not forbidden from Ginevra conference, correct!?

Cool your jets, haus. I gave you a little critique and I mentioned something that I think may lend to a better design. Don't get all bent out of shape over a suggestion. Haha it's not like I said change it to green, DAMMIT!!!

I don't need you.

(ignore him.) Inner thought

This is what you get when someone is arrogant enough to call himself the "best amateur designer of the world!"

Learn to actually take the good with the bad, or feel free to hate us all because we don't necessarily wanna have a hot, steamy night with your design.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

No, I wrote "probably the best amateur design of the world", so your sentence is pretencious.

I apologize (especially to Chris) for the generalization, I don't like only few people here. I must say that I found some good friends on this board. It was just an inner thought, like a joke.

To vicfurth: I don't know you, you don't know me (that's probably why you came to see my profile) and in all honestly I think that you shouldn't horn in on a discussion which doesn't include you, that's pretty arrogant (I didn't say that you're arrogant, I mean that what you did may be so).

With this reply I'd like to close this disquisition.

Archived