Negro League action at Kauffman Stadium

scarsofthumper

The Greinke (sp?) t-shirt they gave (or are planning on giving away) is fantastic.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Greinke (sp?) t-shirt they gave (or are planning on giving away) is fantastic.

YES.

ept_sports_fantasy_experts-235417714-1242830472.jpg

That. Is . Awesome.

Almost my thoughts exactly.

And to the OP...love KC Monarchs stuff...but I wanna see the Chicago set. Sounds fun to me.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

It was a fun game to watch on TV. I was very pleased to see both teams wear their socks high. Both sets looked good, but the Chicago hat wasn't great with the stripes extending onto the bill. But hey, if that is how they originally looked, so be it.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

The Kansas City unis are great. Chicago is okay, but I don't really like the all-pinstriped hat and the socks don't match with the pants (they look either black or really dark navy blue.)

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Kansas City unis are great. Chicago is okay, but I don't really like the all-pinstriped hat and the socks don't match with the pants (they look either black or really dark navy blue.)

I was at the game today, and the uni's looked really good in person. The combination of the beauty of Kauffman, the uniforms, and the free replica give away made it a perfect day at the K. Well, almost perfect, but the Royals bullpen prevented that from happening.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Just for fun, I'd like to see a club take the plunge and wear all-dark uniforms once in a while.

I think this is the only way an all-dark uniform would look good. Worn "old-tyme" baggy like this (not the oversized way of today) with the hiked-up pants and different colored socks (though I thought white socks would look better). A white cap/navy billed cap would've looked nice too, especially with white socks. This (and Chicago's set from last night) would be the only way I'd ever be on board for an all-dark uniform. And the all-pinstriped caps don't look too bad, especially since that's how they actually were back then.

Greinke is NASTY in MVP 2005. I almost got no-hit when my friend chose him in a game against me. <_<

The best is when you don't throw that curveball for the first couple innings, then get someone to 2 strikes w/ a RISP and then you pull it out of your arsenal. You can't do anything about it. It's devastating.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Greinke is NASTY in MVP 2005. I almost got no-hit when my friend chose him in a game against me. <_<

The best is when you don't throw that curveball for the first couple innings, then get someone to 2 strikes w/ a RISP and then you pull it out of your arsenal. You can't do anything about it. It's devastating.

I used that against my brother today. He couldn't come close to hitting it.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived