Nfl Prototype Helmets And Logos

Nick 1733

No problem, i wish i knew the person who originally gave me the helmet of that Dolphins logo, I think they are on The VHM (Virtual Helmet Museum). But you are quite welcome, and if anyone has any logos that they want enlarged and "smoothed" out just ask me, that's my specialty.

that dolphis helmet is one of the ugliest things ive ever seen- but that lions helmet is nice

Are you kidding me? I think that Dolphins helmet looks awesome. It's too bad teams don't have alternate helmets. That would make a great one!

I completely agree on the Dolphins--actually I like them all except the Hound Dogs it's too plain...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

That Dolphins helmet has grown on me. But I got Bored and wondered how it'd look with the teal and white reversed and bam! here it is!

dolphins.gif

I like it like that more.

Hey, how did you reverse the colors and have it look that good?? When I do that in Paint, it looks like crap.... <_<

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Hey, how did you reverse the colors and have it look that good?? When I do that in Paint, it looks like crap.... <_<

well, I went over the logo completely in paint shop pro just as if I was making a new logo and used the different coloring.

IUe6Hvh.png

I am going to post the larger versions that a made to show you guys how much work i put into these. Here are the Dolphins, Lions & Stallions. (*the Houndogs I was the FIRST person to increase the size, but unfortunately when I re-formatted my hard drive I put al my data on a dvd-r and there is a lot that i can't and probably will never be able to get back.)

Dolphins000.gif

lionsprototype.gif

stallions01.gif

well, I went over the logo completely in paint shop pro just as if I was making a new logo and used the different coloring.

I'm new to this...is Paint Shop Pro significantly better than MS Paint?

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived