2009 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

Kelly is really starting to piss me off. Why would he cut Dinwiddie this early, when he would be the only QB familiar with the recievers.

Perhaps Dinwiddie's eyes freak him out too much.

True enough he looks like a Siberian Husky.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like how the Argos are looking. I can't wait to see them walk all over the Bombers and Ti-Cats this year.

GO ARGOS!

First of all the Ti-Cats get walked over every year so let's not pretend like it is something new ^_^

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Dinwiddie gets picked up by the Rough Riders.

As someone said on the Bombers Forum, he is used to throwing to jerseys in Green.

Ouch :jawdrop:

TSN doesn't have anything up yet but if this is legit wow, and it didn't take long for us to find a replacement Richie Williams is now a Bomber.

So we're excited over the prospect of losing our #1 or 2 QB for HAMILTON'S #3 guy?

I wasn't being excited about Richie Williams I'm just as scared as anyone living in Winnipeg about this season but hey we have the Backs and Receivers that can get the Job done and whoever is throwing the Ball to Armstrong, Edwards or Bryant I think that if they can get through July and August alright they should be alright.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Season opened up last night with the Argos taking on the Ti-Cats and in the Grey Cup Rematch the Als and the Stamps.

Toronto 30

Hamilton 17

Montreal 40

Calgary 27

Tonight Winnipeg visits Edmonton

...and Edmonton RB Jesse Lumsden goes down in the first quarter with yet another injury. This kid might have had talent in school, but it's like he's made of fine china with the frequency that he goes down. When he could play he was capable of doing good things.....again when he could play.

It's just a well Hamilton let him go, they gave him four years for him to find his place. Now he's Edmonton's problem, and from the looks of it, he's again going to spend more time on IR than in uniform.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Well that sucked. Icing the kicker is something you love when it goes your way, and you hate it when it goes against it. Tonight I hate it.

That said, I love atdhe.net :P

Your welcome bud

As for the Game I thought it was a really important game for Kelly and the Bombers but most importantly Stefen LeFors, smart game out of all of them I'm not disappointed at all...... maybe about Hall icing Serna after he made it once but no I'm happy with the way the Defense played for the most part.

The same ol' story for the Bombers, a lack of a QB and a brutal kicker.

Of course I do see potential in LeFors but he didn't throw at all to start the game it was awful to watch.

As for Serna I can give him a break ... it was a 47 yarder and it was on wet grass, however it would be nice to actually see him make a kick!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I just hope my Blue Bombers can bounce back and try again for the Grey Cup but I think the Calgary Stampeders would do it again... should be one interesting CFL season to watch....

GO BOMBERS GO!!

TSN gave me access to quite a few Stamps games last year. And they're taking the Grey Cup this year too. ^_^

I say the Alouettes will get the payback they'll be looking for, and win the Grey Cup against Calgary...in Calgary.

Retribution, my friends. Retribution.

For folks in the Atlanta, CSS looks to be airing TSN's coverage (at least, the early game of the Friday night doubleheaders) on Friday nights at 7pm.

As for the BC Lions, I'm not very impressed with Buck Pierce. He stares down his receivers, then doesn't get rid of the ball when a defender's chasing him. It didn't help when the former Hawaii receiver (Grice-Mullen, I believe his name is) dropped that deep pass late in the game.

Hey guys? I haven't heard anything about the Ottawa situation lately. Anyone have any update on how the CFL's equivalent of the Washington Senators/Nationals is coming along?

There thinking 2011 or 2012 once they get the new stadium built.

Mike Kelly and the Bombers get there first win as the defending champs went to 0-2 :o

LeFors still needs to get is completion rate up but that will come with time, the defense did what they had to do and don't let the scoreline fool you the Stamps were flat from the gate also I could get used to Giles/Reid running it down the oppositions throat.

LeFors is all Matt Cassel right now, give him time, all he has to do is manage the game, get it to Edwards or Bryant, and hand it off to the tailbacks. HIs time for heroics will come later.

Also, our American brethren, you can watch the games on cfl.insinc.com, the official broadband broadcaster of the Canadian Football League.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived