2009 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

^^^

Oh for sure this is the first time that LeFors knows that he's not backing up and just filling in this is his job and I can't get over how cheerful Mike Kelly is he is truly a players coach and this is what the Bombers have lacked it's a much more looser sideline.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Kelly is a douche, he's recently leap frogged marcel bellfeuille as most my hated coach, then again marcel acquired his position with the retirement of macchocia... and wow how fitting is it that Lee compared Lefors to Matt Cassel as the bombers get caught in Spygate Canada...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Mike Kelly is a douche, he's recently leap frogged marcel bellfeuille as most my hated coach, then again marcel acquired his position with the retirement of macchocia... and wow how fitting is it that Lee compared Lefors to Matt Cassel as the bombers get caught in Spygate Canada...

Pfft. Don Matthews did this regularly, and got away with it after dozens of complaints from opposing teams, this is nothing new to the league.

That being said, what a schmuck. Just walk in and take notes, player, that's the ticket. Idiot. The smart thing to do would have been to set up shop in a building adjacent to Ivor Wynne, use your Avril Lavigne Nikon video camera, and record it in HD.

You just hate Kelly because he's the Bomber coach :P

Welcome to DrunjFlix

This story will boil to nothing unless the Ti-Cats complain which is highly doubtful the scouts notes were confiscated and he is banned from the game on Saturday.

This story will boil to nothing unless the Ti-Cats complain which is highly doubtful the scouts notes were confiscated and he is banned from the game on Saturday.

The Bombers have released a statement saying that the guy wasn't officially employed by the Bombers, and that he acted of his own accord in the matter.

The rest of the league could be heard stifling a raucous chuckle.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Pfft. Don Matthews did this regularly, and got away with it after dozens of complaints from opposing teams, this is nothing new to the league.

That being said, what a schmuck. Just walk in and take notes, player, that's the ticket. Idiot. The smart thing to do would have been to set up shop in a building adjacent to Ivor Wynne, use your Avril Lavigne Nikon video camera, and record it in HD.

You just hate Kelly because he's the Bomber coach :P

You're right on everything except... Avril Lavigne uses Canon...

... and who would spy on the Tiger-Cats anyways? The Alouettes, I can understand...

I saw, I came, I left.

The Bombers have released a statement saying that the guy wasn't officially employed by the Bombers, and that he acted of his own accord in the matter.

The rest of the league could be heard stifling a raucous chuckle.

Yeah exactly the media is just going to run with this and annoy the hell out of us during Saturday's telecast.

Everyone is falling for Mike Kelly's game.

He want's people to talk about him, thus taking the spotlight off of his players .. and guess what, its working!

Besides Armstong, you have heard very little about his players. Kelly deflects all the attention on to himself and everyone falls for it every time.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I spy with my little eye something not worth watching.

Now if it was the Alouettes, I'd understand, but the Ti-Cats?

Really?

The Ti-Cats aren't such a pushover anymore and I don't think the records of the Als or the Ti-Cats play into this, but all in all this is the media making a big deal out of it nobody in the cfl gives two s***s about this situation.

Mike Kelly is so charming, I can never stay mad at him. :wub:

I don't care about the spying. But, whether it was a failed Jedi mind trick or a failed attempt to intimidate the media, the repeated blustering denial that it was even worthy of discussion reveals a lot about Kelly's character.

Conclusion: Douche.

Bombers fall to 1-2 to the Ti-Cats ...

Looks at Lefors numbers from tonight:

7/19 for 99 Yards

So in the 2009 season he is:

34/77 for 429 Yards 2 TD's 1 INT

Pathetic

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

7/19 for 99 Yards

Pathetic

I'm not giving up on him just yet but the way Kevin Glenn played tonight it made my stomach turn a little, anyways I'm still waiting that perfect tight spiral from LeFors which he hasn't be close to throwing.

7/19 for 99 Yards

Pathetic

I'm not giving up on him just yet but the way Kevin Glenn played tonight it made my stomach turn a little, anyways I'm still waiting that perfect tight spiral from LeFors which he hasn't be close to throwing.

Hew played like he always did, threw a couple picks and a couple INTS.

He was nothing special, I dont miss him at all.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Hey I've got a question for the Bomber fans: What do y'all think of Richie Williams? He's a hero from where I'm from so I'm kinda interested to see what he's thought of north of the border.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Hey I've got a question for the Bomber fans: What do y'all think of Richie Williams? He's a hero from where I'm from so I'm kinda interested to see what he's thought of north of the border.

He hasn't gotten his chance in Winnipeg seeing that he is a 3rd stringer but I liked some of the things he did in Hamilton and who knows if LeFors can't get it together we could be seeing Williams fighting Randall for the starting job.

Well given my username--who do you think I'm cheering for?

Great to see them get a win. and now the West is Riders at 2-1 and everybody else at 1-2

Close start, but still early.

Look at how the Riders started & finished last year, and how the Stamps started and finished.

Same thing.

Some good football this year--although I missed most of week 2.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

He hasn't gotten his chance in Winnipeg seeing that he is a 3rd stringer but I liked some of the things he did in Hamilton and who knows if LeFors can't get it together we could be seeing Williams fighting Randall for the starting job.

I would rather see Williams considering Randall has been awful as well.

I have less faith in him then LeFors.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived