2009 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

The Als are looking damn good.

I liked the way they shred the Riders D to pieces.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arland Bruce III will not make the trip to Winnipeg after Bart Andrus calls him a bad teammate to the rest of the team.

Get on the phone with Adam Rita, Mike Kelly

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Arland Bruce III will not make the trip to Winnipeg after Bart Andrus calls him a bad teammate to the rest of the team.

The Bombers just released a guy who put himself over the rest of the team ONCE. Why would they bring in a guy who does it on a consistent basis?

Besides, it's not like LeFors is going to throw him the ball anyway. LeFors only throws to the second coming of Jamie Stoddard, Brock Ralph.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

The Bombers just released a guy who put himself over the rest of the team ONCE. Why would they bring in a guy who does it on a consistent basis?

Besides, it's not like LeFors is going to throw him the ball anyway. LeFors only throws to the second coming of Jamie Stoddard, Brock Ralph.

Who knows Bruce stated he didn't like Andrus saying he doesn't know the CFL and maybe a change of scenary could work for Arland.

The problem with Bruce is, these things started before this season. He also ripped Joseph.

Our receiving group is fine. We just don't have anyone who can get them the damned ball. If we need to trade for anyone, I'd try to get Jarious Jackson or Travis Lulay out of BC.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Just saw Mike Kelly on OTR and he still has faith in LeFors and will wait until the team comes together.

Well of course, he can't exactly pull a GOB and tell us "I've made a terrible mistake," can he?

Two words: Shot. Gun.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Dave Naylor reports that the Argos are close to deal that would send Arland Bruce to the Ti-Cats if that deal breaks down.

The Stampeders and Bombers are interested in stepping in to try work a deal.

Ugly ugly win, but the Bombers got it.

7 turnovers and we only won by a point? The offence still has alot of work to do.

Despite that, a win is a win!

The Argo's have now lost 8 straight at home !

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Defense comes through again I'm hopeful next week that Bishop can get going with his receivers after a full week of practice, they must establish Fred Reid runningbacks take time to get going.

Now on to Calgary I will be in attendance to hopefully see the Bombers finally win at McMahon.

Ugly ugly win, but the Bombers got it.

7 turnovers and we only won by a point? The offence still has alot of work to do.

Despite that, a win is a win!

The Argo's have now lost 8 straight at home !

Try being there in person. There's nothing sadder than the fans of two bottom-feeding teams trying to trash-talk one another.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• 3 weeks later...

Standings as of Week 8

West

Edmonton 4-3 8pts

Saskatchewan 4-4 8pts

Calgary 3-4 6pts

BC 3-5 6pts

East

Montreal 7-1 14pts

Hamilton 4-3 8pts

Winnipeg 3-5 6pts

Toronto 2-5 4pts

The West looks like it will be a dogfight all the way to the end like usual and as for the East the Als could probably have the division locked up by the end of September or Early October if it stays the way it is going but anything can happen in the CFL.

Games this week

Calgary @ Toronto, Friday

Hamilton @ Edmonton, Saturday

Next Week Labour Day Rivalries.

Im scared to get too excited after the Bombers last win, because well I still have no idea what to expect from this team each week.

Good things happen when you establish Fred Reid often, I don't care if it was an underachieving Leo defense this win just like the Stamp win in Week 2

Is a momentum booster and this week off should help the Bombers from the streaky wins and maybe finally the Bombers can break a losing streak at Taylor Field on Labour Day I believe 2002 was the last time the Bombers beat the Riders in Regina?

I guess Winnipeg will be the bud of all jokes from now till November.

But I'm all for this move the Bombers have lacked a good returner since Albert Johnson III and this what I expect Pacman to do because our corner situation is great but some NFL experience will help that whole secondary.

Even though it may be only for this year at least he's trying to get back in the NFL let's hope he doesn't :cursing: it up.

Archived