2009 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in my day, when attending a foot-ball game, we always cheered for both sides! When a team we liked made an excellent scrim, we yelled "Bully," while if their opponents bested our boys, we merely remained silent while golf clapping. It made for a grand time for all spectators.

The following year, Prohibition was repealed, and sporting events became fun again.

GMac, I hate to rain on your parade, but maybe you haven't noticed my Alouettes are hot...RED HOT!!!! Despite the fact there will be some Rider fans in Calgary, the Als will overwhelm them with some championship football, Quebec-style!

Paul, get ready to get drunk after the game Sunday! I know I will!

friendly wager georges? :-)... put your sig where your mouth is...lol... lets say loser has to have a sig congratulating the team on the grey cup victory for a week... if sask wins you have to use my current sig with 09 added to it of course... if montreal wins ill gladly add an alouette sig to mine...

friendly wager georges? :-)... put your sig where your mouth is...lol... lets say loser has to have a sig congratulating the team on the grey cup victory for a week... if sask wins you have to use my current sig with 09 added to it of course... if montreal wins ill gladly add an alouette sig to mine...

You pansies are doing it wrong.

Loser displays a sig of the other's design until opening kickoff of the 2010 season. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

The Als were the beneficiaries of playing 10 games against Toronto, Hamilton, and Winnipeg. And the Riders.....are the Riders.

I'll be sleeping, I think.

You pansies are doing it wrong.

Loser displays a sig of the other's design until opening kickoff of the 2010 season. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

The Als were the beneficiaries of playing 10 games against Toronto, Hamilton, and Winnipeg. And the Riders.....are the Riders.

I'll be sleeping, I think.

Yeah, but the Als also did sweep both the Stamps and Riders. And we did blow out the Lions last week. If everything goes as planned, you'll see GMac transform into a new man, courtesy of another Als' Grey Cup victory.

GO ALS!!!! 2009 GREY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch ...

Tell that to the 2007 Patriots.

id be willing to have an als one to the new year not the new season... georges?

Do it until the new season ... just makes the game that much more meaningful ...

Whenever he wants to start presenting his "new look", I will be looking forward to enjoy every minute of it. Oh, and I hope you know French, too.

Archived