2009 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a finish!

Way to lose the game on a "Too many men" penalty, green boys!!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Wow, just youtubed the game highlights. [incidentally don't you just love how any word nowadays can become a verb!] Unbelievable. How bad do the Rough Riders feel today? How do you put an extra man on the field for such an important play? Shocking really. Looked a crazy end to the game though, and I guess Montreal's tenaciousness down the stretch really has to be admired.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Wow, just youtubed the game highlights. [incidentally don't you just love how any word nowadays can become a verb!] Unbelievable. How bad do the Rough Riders feel today? How do you put an extra man on the field for such an important play? Shocking really. Looked a crazy end to the game though, and I guess Montreal's tenaciousness down the stretch really has to be admired.

I don't know... they haven't been around since 1996...

I saw, I came, I left.

People outside of Canada probably wouldn't know the difference but in the case of Saskatchewan there is no space between the Rough and the Riders unlike Ottawa's first team.

And I'm sure they feel like a crap now and either Jason Armstead or Sean Lucas feel really bad but there a good team and they'll bounce back.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

One of the strangest endings to a postseason game I've ever seen in any sport. Right up there with Bill Buckner's fielding gaffe in the '86 World Series.

Not to mention Steve Bartman's failed attempt at a foul ball at the 2003 NLCS at Wrigley Field.

People outside of Canada probably wouldn't know the difference but in the case of Saskatchewan there is no space between the Rough and the Riders unlike Ottawa's first team.

And I'm sure they feel like a crap now and either Jason Armstead or Sean Lucas feel really bad but there a good team and they'll bounce back.

I was debating whether or not it would have a space in between! Obviously I got it wrong! Sorry :wacko:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I was debating whether or not it would have a space in between! Obviously I got it wrong! Sorry :wacko:

It's all good I'd think only Rider fans would really care.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived