Minnesota High School Hockey Jersey Database

tajmccall

I also know the guy who runs this website. He's doing some jerseys up for me as we speak.

Here's my old high school, Anoka, who are recycling the old Atlanta Flames logo

AnokaTornadoes.jpg

And the old Blues' template.

Nice.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I also know the guy who runs this website. He's doing some jerseys up for me as we speak.

AnokaTornadoes.jpg

Love that logo, but was always disappointed they'd didn't figure out a way to modify it to their nickname, the Tornadoes.

Wow lots of Apple Valley alums here, if my parents didn't move me when I was in 4th grade I would've gone to Apple Valley, too bad I really wanted to wear the Brown and Gold, since I played for their youth program from mites and on.

spacer.png

AnokaTornadoes.jpg

Love that logo, but was always disappointed they'd didn't figure out a way to modify it to their nickname, the Tornadoes.

I live in Anoka and my son plays in their youth program, the current jersey is a little different, but still has the logo. I remember when I was young, watching the state tournament how cool their jerseys were.

minn.png

I did see a version of the Ducks logo, with the rounded triangle and the crossed sticks, with a Tornado on top instead of the Daffy Duck goalie mask that worked pretty well.

The "Blues" template for Anoka has been replaced some time ago. They won the state championship with a very, very basic jersey using the Maple Leafs template in 2003.

It's hard enough to get game worn high school jerseys, much less keep up with the frequent style changes some schools make.

This one, based on the Chicago Blackhawks 1992 throwbacks is perhaps my favorite.

HillMurray.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• 3 years later...

Sorry for bringing this thread back but I thought it was cool.

Here is the school that I'm currently enrolled at:

Tartan.jpg

We don't wear those anymore though, here's what we wear now:

Home

6pwash1230_large.jpg

Away

6681020.jpg?833

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Archived