Miami Dolphins concept

rentz

^ When will people just looks around, read the FAQ, and look 5 cm above this thread to see *gasp* a templates sticky?!? Someday.

Nice concept. Although I don't mind the helmet on the dolphin, yours looks pretty good. It looks especially sleek. The D logo is a little busy with the outline but it is a good idea and well executed. I'm usually not a big piping supporter but those uniforms are pretty sexy. No complaints here, it's good all-around.

I like the new helmet-less dolphin, it looks a lot more modern and less corny. I think the "D" logo would go great on the merchandise that Reebok would be plugging after the re-design. The uniforms are great as well! I like the fact you used piping in a meaningful and unique way.

Nice work here!

Thanks for the comments.

In response to requests, here are some alternates...

dolphinsuniformsalt.png

A coral jersey and a White- on- teal combo. I wasn't sure how to use the sun motif on the coral jerseys... and I thought between white and teal, white represented the sun better.

^ When will people just looks around, read the FAQ, and look 5 cm above this thread to see *gasp* a templates sticky?!? Someday.

To be fair, Scotty's template isn't in the Templates thread. You have to go find his topic on the templates and get them from there.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

To be fair, Scotty's template isn't in the Templates thread. You have to go find his topic on the templates and get them from there.

Yeah it's true, I checked in there when I first saw someone using the QB action template but it wasn't in there. If it's freely available (obviously credit will be given when I use it) I'd love a link to the thread where it can be found or even just the user who created it's account name, I can use search functions but without a name to search for I'm kinda goosed. Thanks.

Back on topic-

Really like the upgrades to this concept the extra details (shading and the blow hole) on the Dolphin make all the difference and the tidy up job on the logotype make it almost perfect! Really excellent job progressing between initial post and now and imo all the changes have been for the better this is now a really strong and professional looking concept. Great work!

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

The action templates are Bucco's, and can be found here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...tion++templates

Sorry Bucco for not giving credit originally.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I realize the piping doesn't match up on the primary home, but I couldn't find a solution that really worked... besides, the fish wear white-on-white most of the time, so that is basically their primary uniform. I toyed with a monochrome teal, but... well, unless demand is really high to see them, I won't post them, because I don't dig monochrome color jerseys, especially with a white helmet.

As a Dolphins fan: I'm BUYING One!!!!!

Love it...

I wouldn't mind a little more teal on the white (maybe sleeves' hem...)

Love the Sun's motif, and the side piping, especially how it meets at the pants.

And to quote a local TV commercial for a Hairloss clinic: Some men look good bald, I wasn't one of htem - Dolphin needs to keep his hat...

GREAT JOB !!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived