EA Custom Teams Thread

Brave-Bird 08

This is just too fun.

Well I decided to redo the BG Falcons this time, with Brown and Orange as the primary colors, and champagne/gold as a third color.

I also have an alternate helmet much like what they wear now, and alternate orange pants. The orange helmet/pants go together then the gold helmet/pants go together.

I made the jerseys/pants/helmet so that all the striping matches. I think they turned out great.

th_BGfalcons.png

(Click to view full)

Awesome concept LEWJ, if only BG could actually do something like that unlike the continuous crap they field year after year.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the Atlanta Spartans, my UBA team. Logos thanks to -(dp)-.

ncaaspartans.png

Would have like to made a gold jersey instead of black, but the stupid secondary color thing didn't allow me to. Oh well. I like them.

Never seen a basketball team in football gear before. :P

oBIgzrL.png

Another fantasy Troy set (not the one I was wanting to make):

Home:

troyncaa1.png

Road:

troyncaa2.png

Home Alt 1:

troyncaa3.png

Home Alt 2:

troyncaa4.png

Home Alt 3:

troyncaa5.png

EDIT: I realized I accidentally left the logo off of the front of the black jersey by accident, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of putting up the correct image. At least, not tonight.

My high school football unis. Down to every last detail actually. These are exact replicas of my high school unis. Kinda amazing.

The only thing missing is our wordmark under the collars. It says "HAWKS" but in LA Lakers font. I couldnt find that.

Laguna Hills High School Hawks:

Home:

LHHS1.png

Away:

LHHS2.png

Alternates (That were used for Homecoming ONE time, then given to the JV team as scraps lol. Our golden "Fighting Oscar" uniforms):

LHHS3.png

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Here's my version of the Red Wings. I wish you could make the shoulder numbers different from the chest numbers, but oh well.

red_wings_football.jpg

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Am i the only person having problems? I go to the site, sign in (fine to this point). But then I click "Create your School" and the blue loading circle comes up for about a tenth of a second, goes away, and nothing happens... Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is?

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Here is my Portland Pilots concept (they don't have a football team)

Helmets

Primary

portlandh1.png

Alternate Throwback

portlandh2.png

Basic Uni Combos (all mix and match combos look good as well)

Home

portlandu1.png

Away

portlandu2.png

Alternate

portlandu3.png

Throwback Style

portlandu4.png

Question about adding custom logos:

How do I make it so the white square from the original logo image does not show up on the EA site?

The logo has to be transparent

Can that be done in Paint?

Question about adding custom logos:

How do I make it so the white square from the original logo image does not show up on the EA site?

The logo has to be transparent

Can that be done in Paint?

No. Upload the image to photobucket and then click "edit" and you can make it transparent there.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived