EA Custom Teams Thread

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about stripes lining up guys. Its been said by devs that what you see on here and what you'll see in the game are different. Everything will make more sense in the game.

Download Irfanview.

Paste into Irfanview.

Save as .PNG.

Click "Save Transparent Color".

Select the color you want as transparent.

You're done.

Where does it say save transparent color?

EDIT- Nevermind i'm dumb. And this put me 700 club.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Presenting the Roosters of The South Jersey Polytechnic Institute!

Screen01.jpg

Screen02.jpg

Screen03.jpg

And my alma mater, the Hermits of St. Augustine Prep!

Screen04.jpg

Screen05.jpg

(okay, we don't have the hermit logo on the helmet, but I can't find the SA to my liking.

LvZYtbZ.png

What I would do with the Cleveland Browns

Home

Home-1.jpg

Away

Away-1.jpg

Alt Home

HomeAlt.jpg

Alt Away

AwayAlt.jpg

Alt Pants

AltPants-1.jpg

Alt Helmet (I know, it is a major change)

AltHelmet.jpg

Being a die hard Browns fan all my life, I have decided that I would like to see something on the helmet already.

C & C Welcome

spacer.png

I noticed alot of people started posting their EA Custom Teams in the thread that was started to basically discuss the new feature on the game. So, I figured we should just start a thread where people can show off what they have made in the concept forum instead.

For starters, here is a replication of my former high school... Marietta High School Blue Devils. I always would make them on the older games for ps2, so to get to make a more accurate design with the team builder is amazing!

Home1.jpg

Road2.jpg

nothing too amazing...but just something to kick it off.

...and just for kicks! here is a highlight from them in 2006-2007. the uniform has changed a bit since.

I noticed alot of people started posting their EA Custom Teams in the thread that was started to basically discuss the new feature on the game. So, I figured we should just start a thread where people can show off what they have made in the concept forum instead.

For starters, here is a replication of my former high school... Marietta High School Blue Devils. I always would make them on the older games for ps2, so to get to make a more accurate design with the team builder is amazing!

Home1.jpg

Road2.jpg

...and just for kicks! here is a highlight from them in 2006-2007. the uniform has changed a bit since.

Hello I am a marietta high grad myself, and i was wondering if you could post a link to that marieeta logo you used i can't seem to find a good one.

Home1.jpg

Road2.jpg

Hello I am a marietta high grad myself, and i was wondering if you could post a link to that marietta logo you used i can't seem to find a good one.

• 2 months later...

If the State of Jefferson had become a real state, here's what the unis would look like for their state university, Jefferson University.

JEFFU.jpg

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived