NBA 2K10 Cover

Drew22

That's gotta be against some marketing rule, no way that's legal. If I'm the Lakers I sue the pants off of 2K Sports if this ever hits the shelves.

And what rule would that be?

Rule or not. If this goes through, and I was the NBA, I'd threaten to revoke/end licensing rights with 2K Sports as soon as possible.

If the Knicks suggested it, it would be tampering. I don't think that applies here, but there has to be some licensing issue at work that is similar to the rule that doesn't allow you to go to NBA.com and buy a Knicks 23 JAMES jersey now.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I'm probably the biggest Knicks fan on these boards and also the biggest Kobe hater. That picture makes me sick. I don;t care how talented he is I never want to see that selfish, arrogant clown on my team. I'd rather lose 60 games a year. James I'd love to have! Unselfish, proven he can carry a team, doesn't call out his teammates in public or demand trades for himself or teammates. Up until the the end of the Orlando series James was one of the classiest guys in the league. Now a small setback. Kobe's like #347.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Wow are the Knicks that bad to advertise themselves they use Spike Lee

I am telling you I wont be shocked if the NBA moves behind the scenes to help LeBron get to MSG< which will be undergoing a big time renovation.

He doesn't need any help. He already gets there once, maybe twice a season. Guaranteed. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Of course it won't be approved by the NBA, that's the whole point. It's a way to get people talking about a game that won't be out for a few months. Free publicity.

And we play right into their hands. Would we be talking about this game if not for the Kobe/Knick cover?

2K Sports FTW.

Archived