Indiana Pacers

Dave Ship

hmm, collar's a lil too busy for me....i think u can fit the subtle pinstripes somewhere else in the design (maybe the shorts' panels?) i really like the shorts panels. the alt logo should be above the back numbers imo (its too crowded on the right chest area)

this is going in the right direction tho, keep rollin'

Loving the jersey/shorts design, they're fantastic and fit the team well.

Like conrad said, I hate the collar. Too busy. Maybe add faint stripes in the uniform itself, or make faint ones in the short design.

The secondary logo placement on the front seems a bit odd and out of place. Either axe it or put it above the nameplate.

Great job as always

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

The shorts are the best part of this. Not sure if I like the pinstriped insert better than the plain one, but both look great.

My c/c is that the road jersey prominently features white in the letters and numbers, but the road shorts don't have any white at all. The shorts don't really look like they belong with that jersey. Maybe replace the gray swooshy line with white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The shorts are the best part of this. Not sure if I like the pinstriped insert better than the plain one, but both look great.

My c/c is that the road jersey prominently features white in the letters and numbers, but the road shorts don't have any white at all. The shorts don't really look like they belong with that jersey. Maybe replace the gray swooshy line with white.

Well, I opted for the gray because it can be found on the shoulders' stripes.

The shorts actually remind me a little bit of the Flo-Jo unis from the 90's (where the striping flares out at the bottom)....

I'd like to see a reimagining of those unis, but you did some good work on this too.

I like the look, but the only nit pick I would have is how comfortable would the collar be to actually play NBA ball in? I like to see a little innovation in the collar region in NBA uniforms, as its usually all a bit cliched, but it does have to be practical I guess. But I dunno people with more basketball playing experience than me might disagree.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I like the look, but the only nit pick I would have is how comfortable would the collar be to actually play NBA ball in? I like to see a little innovation in the collar region in NBA uniforms, as its usually all a bit cliched, but it does have to be practical I guess. But I dunno people with more basketball playing experience than me might disagree.

Ok, I may be partial but I play basketball at competitive level and I don't see nothing wrong concerning the comfort for this solution. The innovative shape of the collar doesn't touch the neck, it's just something on the chest.

Ok, I may be partial but I play basketball at competitive level and I don't see nothing wrong concerning the comfort for this solution. The innovative shape of the collar doesn't touch the neck, it's just something on the chest.

I dunno, I guess its always tough to tell on concepts, but the neck hole appears quite narrow, and in a fast, physical game, played indoors, like basketball, players seem to prefer wider necklines.

But it does like pretty good mind. Just wondering if its all that practical.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I dunno, I guess its always tough to tell on concepts, but the neck hole appears quite narrow, and in a fast, physical game, played indoors, like basketball, players seem to prefer wider necklines.

But it does like pretty good mind. Just wondering if its all that practical.

Don't know. I think it is not much more narrow than other collar, but I'll keep in big consideration this note. What may bother players are the shoulders, I should remove a little bit the width of them, but the design of the shape looks so good.

Archived