Sportslogos.net NFL Uniforms

vicfurth

Hey, guys. I'm finally redoing the NFL uniforms for Chris' site. YAY!!!

So far I have the first five teams done. I'll post here with updates. After the current are done I hope to do historical unis.

THIS IS SO EXCITING.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOORAY FOR NFL UNIFORMS!!! YAY!!!

Seriously, though, this is great. Good to see that the NFL uniforms will be finished soon. You're doing a great job btw.

Just added Chicago!

Yeah, it wasn't so much that the old template was bad as much as the inferior graphics program. Also, if any years are off, please PM me so I can fix 'em. Thanks!

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

You have the wrong sleeve numbers for Chicago. The sleeve numbers are short and bold, not the tall condensed versions on the front and back (which are also different from each other in some cases...see pics of Brian Urlacher, for example).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It's a nice template, but do you have different versions for the different uniform cuts (so long as there are different uniform cuts)?

The Bears' uniform shoulder panel goes straight across the chest.

The rest of the way will certainly have correctly cuts.

Slapshot, I may go back and fix the numbers after finishing the rest of the league. I wanted to get the whole league up, then tweak if necessary. Bengals next (freakin' tiger stripes).

It's a nice template, but do you have different versions for the different uniform cuts (so long as there are different uniform cuts)?

The Bears' uniform shoulder panel goes straight across the chest.

I agree. An effort should be made to use the primary uniform template used by each team. I know each team has players that for some reason or another use a unique template (the Eagles were notorious for this), but they still have a standard template that should be represented in the graphics.

It's that kind of attention to detail that makes a site like this stand out. We certainly have the resources on here to provide the information that is needed.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just uploaded the Bengals! Might go ahead and update the orange-jersey-black-pants uni on the site, even though it's technically "historical" now

EDIT: Went ahead and did it. I had the stuff so, why not, right?

EDIT EDIT: By the way, does anyone know exactly which combos the Browns wore this year? I know about brown/white and white/white, but am I missing any?

There was a brown/brown in preseason, but let's not discuss that.

Actually, it was white/brown.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived