Sportslogos.net NFL Uniforms

vicfurth

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some errors:

The Navy/Navy look first came out in 2003.

The Broncos wore navy/navy in preseason the first year the uniforms came out (1997). They wore them for a road game in New England and a home game (I think vs. San Francisco).

Im going to make a quick suggestion. On the Jaguars uniforms, Their collar is a 3/4 collar like the Chargers and Vikings.

Also the piping doesnt connect to the collar. Its stops short and spikes. It should be a little thicker too.

http://blackandteal.com/2009/04/22/what-th...orms-represent/

That picture of Greg Jones shows what I mentioned above.

Also, it would be cool if you added a slight teal tint to the helmets like their new ones.

The Patriots silver just doesnt look right either, but its probably because its hard to represent the shine of the silver online.

Plus, you missed the Bills and Cowboys third jerseys.

Dont want to criticize too much, you did a great job with the jerseys!

Im going to make a quick suggestion. On the Jaguars uniforms, Their collar is a 3/4 collar like the Chargers and Vikings.

Also the piping doesnt connect to the collar. Its stops short and spikes. It should be a little thicker too.

http://blackandteal.com/2009/04/22/what-th...orms-represent/

That picture of Greg Jones shows what I mentioned above.

Also, it would be cool if you added a slight teal tint to the helmets like their new ones.

The Patriots silver just doesnt look right either, but its probably because its hard to represent the shine of the silver online.

Plus, you missed the Bills and Cowboys third jerseys.

Dont want to criticize too much, you did a great job with the jerseys!

Hey, man. *DISCLAIMER: I'm just talking, not annoyed at all, lol*

I'll get on the Jags' unis soon. As for the Pats, I got the colors from SSUR.org. One of our members has access to official colors; he also runs that site.

Bills and Cowboys: I already added the Bills' "third jersey" when I did historical uniforms, lol. One thing I'm doing is I'm not going to add throwbacks as alternate because, most likely, I will get to them in the historical section. It seems redundant to put the same graphic up there twice, especially with similar jersey templates all the way through.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

As for the Pats, I got the colors from SSUR.org.

This issue keeps coming up (in various places)...the color swatches I post on the SSUR don't include "alternate" colors - if a metallic is used, more often than not there is a flat, non-metallic alternate color that corresponds with the metallic.

I do store these alternate colors, but I exclude them from those particular reports (those swatch images are just SnagIt screen grabs from an MS Access report).

For example, here is the Patriots' colors, including the flat alternate color:

NewEnglandPatriots_FRC_9999_SOL_SRG.png

I may have to re-evaluate the inclusion of these alternates...

Archived