GeorgesL

Boston Pilgrims' baseball concept

After weeks of tweaking, your C&C's and extensive personal research, I have finalized my Boston Pilgrims' concept.

Primary logo:

pilgrimspatchlogo.png

Secondary logo:

pilgrimsalt2logobrown.png

Cap logo:

pilgrimscaplogo.png

Home script:

pilgrimshomescript.png

Road script:

pilgrimsroadscript.png

Uniforms:

bostonjerseys.png

This is very professional. Your hard work paid off. Great job.

i would use the B from the word mark on the hat, just to be consistent... Otherwise great work.

Cool idea and great execution. I think a neat idea for an alternate hat would be a maroon hat with a black band around the bottom with just the buckle as the logo. Maybe a Sunday special.

I love how your script logos have a "Cheers" look to them. Great job overall, man.

That's exactly what I was aiming for. :D

Really good work, but my only real question is why you chose the # font that you did for the alternate jersey. That looks too modern to use with an olde-english B on the front.

Really good work, but my only real question is why you chose the # font that you did for the alternate jersey. That looks too modern to use with an olde-english B on the front.

The alternate uniform is supposed to be throwback uniforms from the very early 1900's. Hence the different number font.

This is terrific, a flawless job. I absolutely LOVE the throwback, everything about it looks sharp. Great job, I have no complaints here. Keep up the great work!

Really excellent work! I have always liked the Brewers script, especially the 'B' and have thought about using it in my own concepts many times. When I see it used I like it even more. And I agree with an earlier comment that the B from the script should be used on the hat.

Very well done!