Vancouver Pacers?

kiwi_canadian

I didn't think people ate cheese curds outside of the State Fair. They shouldn't eat them anywhere.

All I know is that I spent one day in Wisconsin in my entire life as part of a ballpark tour roadtrip to see the Brew Crew.

We indulged in beer, brats, cheese curds, and "Wisconsinized Nachos". Pure awesome.

As for the food at the park itself, it was definitely 1st or 2nd of the 12 parks we hit over those 2 weeks.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think people ate cheese curds outside of the State Fair. They shouldn't eat them anywhere.

You can buy them in the non-deep fried variety in pretty much any Wisconsin supermarket's dairy case. Garlic dill cheese curds are sublime.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Fried cheese balls...the thought of that makes my intestines curdle.

On another note...I'm only about five hours south of Milwaukee now. I may have to take a trip up there one of these days to go get an up-close look at that place. Perhaps once NBA season kicks back up I'll actually go watch a Bucks game in person, see how the Bradley Center looks for myself.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Bradley Center is nicer than its detractors (by which I mean the Bucks) make it seem. It's not some grand palace, no, but it certainly isn't obsolete. Also, whenever I've been there, the staff has been remarkably courteous. I have mixed feelings about Milwaukee, but I will say that there's a notable paucity of complete jerkasses.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Bradley Center is nicer than its detractors (by which I mean the Bucks) make it seem. It's not some grand palace, no, but it certainly isn't obsolete. Also, whenever I've been there, the staff has been remarkably courteous. I have mixed feelings about Milwaukee, but I will say that there's a notable paucity of complete jerkasses.

And the ones who are tend to be from Chicago, which is what pretty much fuels the idiotic FIB-Cheesehead feud.

Archived