Heatley wants out

charger77

I really wasn't expecting this at all. Hard to believe that 2 bad seasons and the guy wants out. Hopefully if they do trade him we can land ourselves in a better spot, maybe going for one of the top draft picks. We've screwed the Islanders before, might as well try and do it again :P.

Hi, how are you?

He's the Leaf killer and Id love to see him in the blue and white. I highly doubt we could land him though. Who would they want from the Leafs besides Kabrle and Schenn? I would be pissed right off if the Leafs traded Schenn and Burke has already said he wont do it. Is Kabrle & a 1st rounder enough to get Ottawa thinking about a deal? I dont think so.

beLEAF

He's the Leaf killer and Id love to see him in the blue and white. I highly doubt we could land him though. Who would they want from the Leafs besides Kabrle and Schenn? I would be pissed right off if the Leafs traded Schenn and Burke has already said he wont do it. Is Kabrle & a 1st rounder enough to get Ottawa thinking about a deal? I dont think so.

Kaberle? Thanks but no thanks. Besides, we all know Ottawa/Toronto trades are of an extreme rarity.

Can we get Kovalchuk and send Dany back to Atlanta? Nobody has brought this up but I think it would be a nice slap in the face to Heatley if he wants to reneg on his contract.

thecatch.jpg

I don't think that's the best word to use to refer to Dany Heatley.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Id take Heatly over Gaborik any day. Gaborik gets hurt waking up in the morning.

True. But Gaborik is a better player when he's healthy, and the Rangers wouldn't have to give up anything but cash, which they probably won't have enough of unless they decide to get rid of Gomez.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Damn you Greg. I was gonna say that.

That is why there is no way Heatley will be traded for Kovy.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Id take Heatly over Gaborik any day. Gaborik gets hurt waking up in the morning.

Well, the Wild's new GM Chuck Fletcher supposedly is looking to do some wheeling and dealing before the draft. I wouldn't mind seeing them let Gaborik go somewhere else and do a trade for Heatley instead, if for no other reason to complete the break from the Risebrough-Lemaire era (Gaborik being the last remaining player from the Wild's expansion season).

CCSLC signature.png

i wouldnt mind seeing Heater in the red white and blue of my Caps as the RW on the top line with Ovechkin and Backstrom since theres a void there with Kozlov signing with the KHL.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

i wouldnt mind seeing Heater in the red white and blue of my Caps as the RW on the top line with Ovechkin and Backstrom since theres a void there with Kozlov signing with the KHL.

How do they pull that trade off?

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

To Ottawa: Cory Schneider, Kevin Bieksa, Mason Raymond

To Vancouver: Danny Heatley

Ottawa gets arguably the top goaltender prospect in the game, a rock solid d-man and a speedy foward with loads of potential. Vancouver gets one of the top goal scorer in the league. Just thought I would throw that out, probably not likely.

Can we get Kovalchuk and send Dany back to Atlanta? Nobody has brought this up but I think it would be a nice slap in the face to Heatley if he wants to reneg on his contract.

Damn you Greg. I was gonna say that.

That is why there is no way Heatley will be traded for Kovy.

Thrashers fans despise Heatley for the comments he made once he left Atlanta. Never mind all the support the fans gave him, and the sweetheart plea agreement Heatley got.

No way in hell the team trades their fanbase's favorite player for a player likely despised the most.

To Ottawa: Cory Schneider, Kevin Bieksa, Mason Raymond

To Vancouver: Danny Heatley

Ottawa gets arguably the top goaltender prospect in the game, a rock solid d-man and a speedy foward with loads of potential. Vancouver gets one of the top goal scorer in the league. Just thought I would throw that out, probably not likely.

Thanks but no thanks. We have our Goalie system somewhat sorted out for now, and we don't need any more d-men.

All I've heard so far is straight up trades for similar star players. One I liked was Heatley to Columbus for Rick Nash.

Hi, how are you?

Archived