NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know of a logo that the Lightning use that's a TB with the letters from the script? I think I saw a logo like that on a hat one time.

I haven't seen a Lightning one like that, but I've seen some weird unofficial hats for the Devils and Flyers, with the Devils one using a "D" with horns, and the Flyers one having the orange dot inside a black, winged "F". The TB one may just be similar to these.

believew.jpg

Does anyone know of a logo that the Lightning use that's a TB with the letters from the script? I think I saw a logo like that on a hat one time.

I haven't seen a Lightning one like that, but I've seen some weird unofficial hats for the Devils and Flyers, with the Devils one using a "D" with horns, and the Flyers one having the orange dot inside a black, winged "F". The TB one may just be similar to these.

those would be the zephyr line of hats that came out. they come up from time to time on the boards.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I look forward to the nightmares that Totem Puck is going to give me. The hell. It's like someone brained a Totoro with a skillet.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

One thing, I'm curious about... has anyone ever stumbled into a old Tampa Bay Lightning logo from the 1990 meeting where TB and Ottawa were awarded expansion teams for the 1992/93 season.. I seem to see the old Senators logo with the Peace Tower and etc.. and the TB Lightning logo had the L bolted up underneath the ightning somehow.... anyone seen that one before??

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

One thing, I'm curious about... has anyone ever stumbled into a old Tampa Bay Lightning logo from the 1990 meeting where TB and Ottawa were awarded expansion teams for the 1992/93 season.. I seem to see the old Senators logo with the Peace Tower and etc.. and the TB Lightning logo had the L bolted up underneath the ightning somehow.... anyone seen that one before??

I know the Sens logo is on sportslogos.net. I have never heard of the TB logo you mention. I'm interested to see it.

I love that Chicago Stadium All-Star Game logo. I don't think the Blackhawks adopted that version of the crest till 1999 or 2000, though, so it's kind of anachronistic.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

AsM.. not that one.. the one from 1990 or so before the other logo was currently in place till the now current logo for the Lightning is in place..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived