NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
logo2.jpg

That logo with the L and the bolt coming out of that.. close enough but the bolt line back then was longer and I think it went past the g at the end of the "ightning" wordmark... that's all I can remember somehow....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Is this what your thinking of?

Lightning_Script.gif

Well AsM... yeah but that one was the main one after the first original wordmark that looked like the L with the lonnnnnggggg bolt underneath the ightning one.. I will have to try to sketch that one and show in here if possible so ya can get the idea of what I mean by that original old one....that is if I dont forget!!! LOL

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Well AsM... yeah but that one was the main one after the first original wordmark that looked like the L with the lonnnnnggggg bolt underneath the ightning one.. I will have to try to sketch that one and show in here if possible so ya can get the idea of what I mean by that original old one....that is if I dont forget!!! LOL

Try to remember. Draw and if the official logo- we restore it . But what I am, I know all the options you have already shown

I have made a BUNCH of updates to the site today...

I would like to thank MaximGan for providing clean vectors of logos that are pretty much impossible to find in an official capacity. He has been a huge help working with me to get a lot of these logos up.

EdmontonOilers30.png

Color seems to be off, no?

p5514315reg.jpg

Were the patches different, based on what jerseys they were put on? The one you posted I could see on the alternate. The other logo I could see on the current home and away. Perhaps Edmonton follows such a practice?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Here's a color-optimized version of that new Winter Classic logo:

NHLWinterClassic_PLC_2010.png

ColorWerx,

Stick, puck and ornament - Bronze color???

I think the green is supposed to be the green monster.....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived