NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I am pointing toward to the right direction.. But, Las Vegas have a traditional preseason game series event that take place at MGM Grand annually, called the Frozen Fury. It is always the LA Kings vs. Colorado Avalanche. Since, we don't have a professional NHL game take place, but this is something nice to update on the LA King and Colorado's page.

Frozen Fury XII

frozenfury.jpg

Frozen Fury XI

21964a.jpg

Frozen Fury X

1479979783_c8c597ac9b_o.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't find any logos of the previous Frozen Fury from 1-9..

Why is it taking so long for any of MaximGan's logos to get on the site. I have see a few of them, but he pretty much redid the NHL Events section. The All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect, along with extra logos for the Oilers, Blackhawks, Islanders ect. That is a lot of work and i'd like to thank him, but I just see it as a waste if they are not going to go up.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Why is it taking so long for any of MaximGan's logos to get on the site. I have see a few of them, but he pretty much redid the NHL Events section. The All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect, along with extra logos for the Oilers, Blackhawks, Islanders ect. That is a lot of work and i'd like to thank him, but I just see it as a waste if they are not going to go up.

People have lives outside of the CCSLC.

Hiyyyooooo. I love some of the logos I see here, ill see If I can contribute sometime..

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

People have lives outside of the CCSLC.

Hiyyyooooo. I love some of the logos I see here, ill see If I can contribute sometime..

Hi all!

I am sure that all the logo to appear on the site soon! Just a lot of guys and all at once does not spread. I publish all of this topic, so that you can check out the new income. I am sure that the hockey section would be the same full and cool as the NFL. Thank you for your interest and experience for the destiny of this section. Thank you for your kind words and support our work.

Speaking of Islanders logos, MaximGan, does your Islanders collection happen to include this alternate version of the Islanders 20th anniversary logo (or something to the likes)?

91-92NYI20th.png

(Isles 91-92 Season ice)

Hi CanuckFanatic92, Do you have another screecaps this logo. Check please the options and I will be able to create such a logo. Thanks, Maxim

I'm sorry guys! I have been away for the past week, and will get back to adding stuff.

I'm sorry guys! I have been away for the past week, and will get back to adding stuff.

I am by no means rushing anyone, but merely wondering if the logos for the All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect. are planning on being put up.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I am by no means rushing anyone, but merely wondering if the logos for the All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect. are planning on being put up.

You could always ask the logos themselves :P

Hi, how are you?

Archived