NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

Why is it taking so long for any of MaximGan's logos to get on the site. I have see a few of them, but he pretty much redid the NHL Events section. The All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect, along with extra logos for the Oilers, Blackhawks, Islanders ect. That is a lot of work and i'd like to thank him, but I just see it as a waste if they are not going to go up.

I'm sorry guys! I have been away for the past week, and will get back to adding stuff.

I am by no means rushing anyone, but merely wondering if the logos for the All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect. are planning on being put up.

No, never... we don't put logos up on the site - the 11,000+ already up there are mere illusions.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it taking so long for any of MaximGan's logos to get on the site. I have see a few of them, but he pretty much redid the NHL Events section. The All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect, along with extra logos for the Oilers, Blackhawks, Islanders ect. That is a lot of work and i'd like to thank him, but I just see it as a waste if they are not going to go up.

I'm sorry guys! I have been away for the past week, and will get back to adding stuff.

I am by no means rushing anyone, but merely wondering if the logos for the All-Star Games, NHL Entry Drafts, Japan Games, Winter Classics ect. are planning on being put up.

No, never... we don't put logos up on the site - the 11,000+ already up there are mere illusions.

What a sneaky bastard.

Vectors generally aren't carelessly handed out because of counterfeiting concerns: we'll give you official graphics so you can sell Penguins Stanley Cup t-shirts? That doesn't mean you won't get it, of course, but fair warning.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Vectors generally aren't carelessly handed out because of counterfeiting concerns: we'll give you official graphics so you can sell Penguins Stanley Cup t-shirts? That doesn't mean you won't get it, of course, but fair warning.

BULL

MaximGan, YOU ARE A GOD!!! I no longer have to scour the internet for hours at a time and look for crappy versions of 15 year old logos to post and say well...this logo exsits if someone wants to trace it. I think that a big project would be for the CHL. On the old CCSL.net thread I think it's page 12 I have a bunch of junior logos. Also the AHL would be a big project too. If you need logos to trace, I have plenty.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

MaximGan, YOU ARE A GOD!!! I no longer have to scour the internet for hours at a time and look for crappy versions of 15 year old logos to post and say well...this logo exsits if someone wants to trace it. I think that a big project would be for the CHL. On the old CCSL.net thread I think it's page 12 I have a bunch of junior logos. Also the AHL would be a big project too. If you need logos to trace, I have plenty.

josh_cat_eyes NHL is a lot of work. Following this section, you can work and on other leagues. I am happy to take your help! Thanks for the suggestion!

Another logo I was trying to find after I lost a tiny screencap of it 2 years ago....

Buffalo Memorial Auditorium's "The Aud" logo (Mid 80s to 1994, replaced by ads by 1995)

TheAud-BMA.png

"The" is somewhat merged with the "A".

(Thats all I got for clear shots of it. No raster/vector of it exists yet. The colour is black.)

Archived