NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

Maxim, why does it have Dallas on Modano's jersey in the North Stars 25th Anniversary logo?

Also early on the 1991-92 season, the logo on the jerseys had a thicker black line between the gold and green in the star.

Also if anyone has the font the Dallas Stars used on their Texas alternate logo, send it to me, there was an unused logo I remember seeing before their first season in Dallas.

Big SNX, Puckguy!!!

Charter did not notice ....((((

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modano's pants have a gold CCM logo in the real patch (thats what I think that gold stitch line on the patch is). His jersey number mimics the real one, where the render by Maxim is missing the black stroke, and is the wrong font (Use NHL Dallas, and use NHL NY Rangers Shadow for Goldsworthy's # by reversing it's direction).

In my crappy vector version of it I used the real nameplate fonts on both, although I omitted the STARS logo on Modano's shoulder...

Hey All!

Thanks Puckguy, Neon Matrix and CanuckFanatic, together we could create as much as possible correct logo.

MinnesottaNordStars25d.gif

But I wish to notice, that Stars have admitted many errors!

In Goldsworthy period, Nort Stars not used in back jersey players name.

CanuckFanatic - numbers, like NY Rangers, North Stars used first in 1976. Look at a photo with Bill. It is a real font.

57.gif

Goldsworthy not played in panths with 3 stars. It variant used in 80th.

Well and it is final almost all career Bill played without a helmet.

in the patch "re-creation" why is goldy's number gold?

also, it's obvious in the patch that they used the same metallic gold for every shade of gold in the patch. from modano to goldy. to the logo in the background.

Cool logos so far.. some interesting...wow

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Minnesota North Stars

Season 1992-93 oficial logo and script

MinnesottaNordStars92-93copy.png

Very interesting Logo for publications (look on the star)

MinnesottaNordStarsIntercopy.png

Dallas Stars first season oficial logo

1. Front logo, 2.back logo

Dallas_Stars93-94copy.png

Away uniform logo

Dallas_Stars93-94Awaycopy.png

Can somebody please upload the three dallas logos?

I'm sorry I haven't done anything yet. I have been away all weekend. As soon as Maxim sends me the files, I will upload them. Please be patient. A lot of people seem to be getting a little over anxious.

I'm sorry I haven't done anything yet. I have been away all weekend. As soon as Maxim sends me the files, I will upload them. Please be patient. A lot of people seem to be getting a little over anxious.

I've been trying to pick up all the slack. :P

Oh well, if you want to work on doing all the new stuff that comes in, I'll continue to catch up from the past two months...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Minnesota North Stars

Season 1992-93 oficial logo and script

MinnesottaNordStars92-93copy.png

Very interesting Logo for publications (look on the star)

MinnesottaNordStarsIntercopy.png

Dallas Stars first season oficial logo

1. Front logo, 2.back logo

Dallas_Stars93-94copy.png

Away uniform logo

Dallas_Stars93-94Awaycopy.png

Can somebody please upload the three dallas logos?

Sorry didnt mean to rush you, thought someone forgot since the minnesota ones were uploaded already

Archived