NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

The 98-99 logo did in fact have "98" in the top left hand part of the 'N'...

Here's the aforementioned Blackhawks shoulder patch logo:

CHI_ALT_LOGO_01.png

I actually have a closer match to the Blackhawks shoulder patch... Could you send me the vector for that Nashville patch though? I will PM you my email address..

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NAS_ALT_LOGO_04.png

Nice work. I have one little thing though- the bottom isn't straight. Fix that and it's a keeper.

And yes, this alt is a million times better than the current. I honestly don't think anyone that's ever stated an opinion on it has favored the skull over the N. I've considered taking the old one from the old jersey and replacing the skull with it on my Edge current jersey. Too much trouble though.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

Hm. You're right. I wonder why the Blackhawks haven't starting using the embroidered tomahawk-C (the better of the two) for everything, instead of having a considerably different and inferior one for print applications. I guess when you have to fix everything that your organization has been doing wrong in two years, some things slip through the cracks.

The solution is to universally use the "wrong" version you posted with the aesthetically pleasing rounded-off edges.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Any plans for the pens with some stanley cup logos n'at?

also, they still have the old lowercase wordmark up and i remember that you posted on another forum the new semi-beveled wordmark.

thanks! champ city!

Wow - never saw that Kings logo before.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If you could send me those logos, that would be great.

Sent.

Wow - never saw that Kings logo before.

Its part of the "Chevy" logo. The Kings used it in the 2nd-to-last year on the Forum's ice before switching to the current colors, then they used the current crown logo surrounded by the "LOS ANGELES KINGS" script in 1999 on the ice until they moved out.

ssjlurxvqm9vpee6es83j8e1o.gif

Looks good!

On the page it says this script has been in use from 2007/08 - Present, however the first time it was use was this past season 2008/09.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

ssjlurxvqm9vpee6es83j8e1o.gif

Looks good!

On the page it says this script has been in use from 2007/08 - Present, however the first time it was use was this past season 2008/09.

Just fixed this. Thanks for pointing that out.

Archived