NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PITPenguinsAlternate.png

Is the gold in the logo really the newer Vegas Gold? I thought they kept the old Gold in the logo. This is how the official colors are:

PittsburghPenguins_AUC_9999_SOL_SRG.png

No your right, it's been changed now to the old gold.

If anyone has the alternate logos for Tampa and Ottawa, please send them my way.

I also have some minor updates to do for Chicago with the real shoulder logo now available.

8prlQWA.png

PITPenguinsAlternate.png

Is the gold in the logo really the newer Vegas Gold? I thought they kept the old Gold in the logo. This is how the official colors are:

PittsburghPenguins_AUC_9999_SOL_SRG.png

No your right, it's been changed now to the old gold.

If anyone has the alternate logos for Tampa and Ottawa, please send them my way.

I also have some minor updates to do for Chicago with the real shoulder logo now available.

When did that change take effect? Was it just for this past season's alts?

I'll make the change and post the new image file later...

PHIFlyersAlternate.png

PHIFlyersAway.png

PHIFlyersHome.png

Wrong logo on these jerseys. It's especially obvious, on the white jersey, since you can see the black outline that is generally accompanied by the non-jersey logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just replaced the NHL shield with the official version....

You should add the french one. Also isn't there a silver version of the puck logo?

Also you should update the draft logos...kind of a couple years out of date having the 07 draft being the newest one.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived