Buffalo News: Expect White Bills Throwbacks

Top Shelf

I agree the stripes are off, they should look more like this:

ShawComboSmall.jpg

Now, THAT is a perfect road throwback for the Bills.

Yeah, the striping is way inconsistent in those pictures, but it is still a HUGE improvement over the Bills current road debacle. And, yes, a full-time return should absolutely happen. A simple blue-white inverse of their current throwback should be the new road uniform, and the current blue throwbacks should be made the primary.

It's bad enough the Bills will be 7-9 every season until they move, they should at least look good.

My only problem with this set is the helmet. The logo is dated and so is the gray mask. A slight tweek like the Jets did when they went modern throwback would do this a big favor.

I've said it before. Buffalo teams seem to have some of the best unis...in their closet. What they wear today is pretty muddy.

KISSwall09.jpg

My only problem with this set is the helmet. The logo is dated and so is the gray mask. A slight tweek like the Jets did when they went modern throwback would do this a big favor.

The Bills did have the current helmet logo on the white helmets for a while in the late 70s and early 80s, but the team was pretty bad in those days, so I don't using those would be that great an idea. The standing Buffalo while not exciting is pretty iconic and does scream Buffalo, (the city that is)

• 3 weeks later...
They might be better than what they wear now, but there's something about the sleeves that really bug me.

Like the Giants whites, just cause it's retro, it doesn't make it good.

The Giants white is one of my absolute favorite looks ever. The red really pops.

Archived