Baylor using Mizzou football template

_RH_

Noticed this on the EA sportsworld site (http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaafootball/create_a_school)

I hope this isn't old news, but I didn't see anything about it in a search. I believe the teams now using this template are Wake Forest, Mizzou, Wyoming, and Baylor.

I think this is a downgrade for Baylor, I liked their clean green and gold look. The helmet also has no more white striping.

It also looks like Minnesota has new piping on their jerseys/pants. It resembles Arkansas' current set.

Louisville has a slightly different jersey and new pants. The piping on their pants is new to me.

Baylor's uniforms have been bad for a long time. I think the last Baylor uniform that was good was worn by Mike Singletary.

I thought the set they wore last year, with gold pants (featuring green-white-green striping to match the helmets) and simple, classic jerseys, looked fantastic.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

It also looks like Minnesota has new piping on their jerseys/pants. It resembles Arkansas' current set.

Louisville has a slightly different jersey and new pants. The piping on their pants is new to me.

The Gophers had that last year too. It is the ugliest thing you'll ever see.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I agree2396352.jpeg

Sorry. I agree with you there. I don't get a lot of Baylor football out here in the West. My mistake, those are simple and classy, just the way I like them.

Looks an awful lot like William & Mary's uniforms - which they've had for a long, long time.

Archived