The SMM Concept Series

crashcarson15

Too much yellow. Way too much yellow.

The number placement isn't doing it for me either. Numbers always look awkward on an EDGE yoke because it doesn't extend further down the sleeve. When doing colored sleeves and a blank chest/back the place between the yoke and the arm stripe is usually the best place for the numbers.

The crest as mentioned, is also way too big. Give some of that extra size to the captains C, which is very small.

The overall design minus those flaws isn't bad, but I'd rather see the Pens in their current gold.

As has been said, the chest logos are far too big. Also, the captain's C is too small and the and I'm not sure if numbers on the shoulders would look good, especially with the way they tuck into the negative space on the sleeve color--it seems a bit cluttered.

I do really like the return of the yellow sleeves, but I agree with speedy that there is a bit TOO much yellow in the white jersey. And I wonder what it would look like in the current gold...

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

This isn't a knock on you, but in general, I don't know why so many people start huge redesigns like this when they have no intention of finishing it. 60 teams plus defunct teams? Come on. Start small, maybe post a few redesigns, and if you feel like continuing, then go for it, but don't set such a lofty goal, it's ridiculous.

I love that home jersey but the white jersey needs a lot of work. Black! And I don't see much point in including the secondary logo if you don't use it, put it on the shoulder, or just drop it, because the primary logo is good enough to stand on it's own.

Why is the blue jay head considered the tertiary if it's the only logo that appears anywhere on the uniform? I'd make the bird the primary logo on the cap, lose the white dome and make it blue like the brim, or make it just a white front panel like their current alternate cap. Also I'd consider adding the maple leaf bird as a sleeve logo. The secondary looks lost, and the T is hard to distinguish behind the bird. Make the T wider, or just drop it.

The font isn't really working for me, it looks too tall and narrow to accomodate the striping inside it, and not bold enough to be seen from the stands.

Other than that I like the design. I think the simple striping works, though I'm not sure about around the collar. I like the blue alternate, but I think you should include the powder blue throwbacks they currently wear

I like the primary, but I think all the logos are too similar, as they just have the bird head placed on different things. I think you can get rid of the secondary logo, or try to incorporate it so the bird is connected to the T itself rather than just being pasted on top of it. I also don't really like the hats, as they are all white. I think the white hat looks best with the alternate jersey, and I would change the color of the striping on the pants in the alternate jersey to match the striping of the jersey itself.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Archived