World Cup Redesign

theflakeband

Ok, with the confederations cup underway and the world cup less than a year away, I feel it is time to start a World Cup Redesign competition. The rules are if a team has been eliminated from reaching the finals already, they cannont be done. You choose your the country of your choice, kit maker, and send your name to me. I would like to see you stick with current kit makers for the country, but i understand if you wanna change (like frace leaving addidas, or umbro producing some bad kits). gordie delini posted some concepts a couple of months ago that you can get your template from, if you don't remeber the web site he used its switchimageproject.com . Other than that i look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer. I'll start it off. There can only be one person per country for example no brazil twice.

Denmark Go Irish9 addidas

Portugal theflakeband Nike

Sweeden raysox Nike

Hungary

Switzerland

Greece Evan Nike

Israel Craequs Puma

Latvia

Slovakia

Poland maz Nike

Czech Republic maz Puma

Slovenia

Northern Ireland

Germany andrewharringtom addidas

Russia elliot addidas

Finland

Wales

Azerbaijan

Spain crkraider22 addidas

Turkey MADVILLAIN Nike

Bosnia & Herzegonia

Belgium

England chestnutz Umbro

Croatia GhettoFarmBoy Nike

Ukraine

Belarus

Kazakhastan

Serbia penguin20 Nike

France theflakeband Nike

Lithuania

Austria

Romania

Italy chestnutz Puma

Ireland gingerbreadman ?

Bulgaria

Montenegro

Cyprus

Georgia

Netherland NEW.ERA.PANDA Nike

Scotland Craequs Diadora

Iceland

Macedonia

Norway

Canada raysox addidas

Costa Rica

United States gordie delini Nike

El Salvador

Honduras

Mexico udubs03 Nike

Trinidad & Tobago

Jamaica Hballer addidas

South Korea williamrhys Nike

North Korea theflakeband addidas

Saudi Arabia theflakeband Puma

Australia Craequs Nike

Japan Saturn addidas

Bahrain

Gabon

Togo

Morocco theflakeband Puma

Cameroon theflakeband Puma

Tunisia

Nigeria

Mozambique

Kenya

Zambia

Algeria

Egypt

Rwanda theflakeband Cantebury

Ghana GMS 1122 Puma

Benin

Mali

Sudan

Ivory Coast tajmccall Puma

Burkina Faso

Guinea

Malawi

South Afric speedy addidas

Paraguay theflakeband addidas

Brazil patsox Nike

Chile theflakeband Nike

Argentina Drew22

Uruguay theflakeband Puma

Ecuador

Venezuela

Colombia

Bolivia

These are all teams that still have a shot of making the World Cup

Please take as many teams as you like.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic - No offense to flakeband, but why is it anybody can just go and start a competition without talking to WintersinBuffalo? I had a pretty good competition and had everything sorted out and asked him if I could do it and he said there was someone who wanted to do another logolympiad or something like that, so he said I'd have to wait. Why can someone just post a competition without consulting him or anything? Just doesn't seem fair to those who want to do competitions and sorted it out the right way.

Not trying to cause a fuss or anything, just sayin. This is a great idea for a competition, especially because I love seeing soccer concepts.

And I decided to do England (Umbro) instead of Holland, if that's alright.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Erik, we had that format a while ago and there were tons of contests left and right. a lot of them were poorly run and never went anywhere and got a lot of people upset. that's why the competition panel was formed to oversee and arbitrate contests. just the way things evolved here on the boards.

OD_Signature.jpg

Erik, we had that format a while ago and there were tons of contests left and right. a lot of them were poorly run and never went anywhere and got a lot of people upset. that's why the competition panel was formed to oversee and arbitrate contests. just the way things evolved here on the boards.

I was under the assumption that you had to propose an idea to the "panel" and if they approve it, then you can post it. Not you post it and see if they approve it. I just had this whole organized competition and proposed it to WiB and he said I would have to wait, and the way it seems now it's like flakeband posted this and decided to see if they'd approve it AFTER.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived