found a 1936 football jersey

Spammy

Hey i just found a 1936 football jersey from park city highschool and how can i tell who made it and how much its worth? it has a diamond weave pattern and the tag says Fab Knit

It was made by Fab-Knit in Texas. Given the fact that it is almost 75 years old, I would guess it could fetch at least $50-$100 on eBay. I, in no way, claim to have a lot of knowledge about the potential worth of these kinds of jerseys, but it is simply a guess based on similar jerseys I have seen on eBay.

It was made by Fab-Knit in Texas. Given the fact that it is almost 75 years old, I would guess it could fetch at least $50-$100 on eBay. I, in no way, claim to have a lot of knowledge about the potential worth of these kinds of jerseys, but it is simply a guess based on similar jerseys I have seen on eBay.

thanks

thanks

I should stress that this would be an ideal scenario. Some usually sell for as low as $25 on eBay. But, the $50-$100 price range would be for what a typical jersey in fairly good shape for that age should be in a good case scenario.

Hey i just found a 1936 football jersey from park city highschool and how can i tell who made it and how much its worth? it has a diamond weave pattern and the tag says Fab Knit

Spammy,

1-We are not "Antiques Roadshow", especially since we cannot actually see the item. A photo would help, but not as much as you want.

2-Do you actually have possession of the item? You "found" it, but from your past, the verbs you use are suspect. Sorry, but you can forget your past, but your past cannot forget you.

3-If you do have it, get a Space Bag or similar and just keep it as well as you have received it. Air and moths will take effect, so seal it off and forget about it. Don't wash it at all.

Archived