Dollar Rede$ign

Throwback

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the Canadians have the right idea.

I don't think this statement could ever be correct, even if the discussion were about pea soup recipes.

I don't think you have ever read the recipe from Pea E I.

I saw, I came, I left.

Are we talking the money in nice piles, or the money in lovely clanky bits of loose change?

(Both. On film AND in the studio!)

Polymer notes are claimed to last four times longer than paper notes in "ordinary" circulation. So you'd better make sure that you like the design you go with or you're going to be stuck with it for quite a while... you can't quietly introduce some old 'throwback' money and then swap them over when no-one's looking!

I like it too. (Perhaps a slight tone down of the green), but the blue really works. Is that across the board or will it be different colours for different denominations? Would you keep the eagle on all of them or have a different animal on each?

6893352392_587cf4e9eb_n.jpg

I don't think this statement could ever be correct, even if the discussion were about pea soup recipes.

God forbid cuz we are the country of Universal health care, we invented penicillin, the canadarm, basketball, the zipper, discovered stem cells, the programming language known as Java, the light bulb (:censored: edison, we had it first), the blackberry, baseball (look it up), most importantly the wonder-bra... etc...

but as for the US money they need something better... all i know is i tipped with too many 20s when i was in vegas... coloured money is drunk friendly... and i hate bill reading drink machines they never work... get the dollar coin and get it fast

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

God forbid cuz we are the country of Universal health care, we invented penicillin, the canadarm, basketball, the zipper, discovered stem cells, the programming language known as Java, the light bulb (:censored: edison, we had it first), the blackberry, baseball (look it up), most importantly the wonder-bra... etc...

Yeah? Well we invented the missionary position. You're welcome.

I like it too. (Perhaps a slight tone down of the green), but the blue really works. Is that across the board or will it be different colours for different denominations? Would you keep the eagle on all of them or have a different animal on each?

Different colours for different denominations.

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

Looks great...would love to see other denominations. I'm getting a Seattle Seahawks vibe from the colors, but I actually don't mind the neon green. Great work.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived